Her Royal HIGHness

Beerball

Anybody have experience with the weed commonly called 'loco weed' by native americans? Apparently can get you high as shite like mushrooms but the seeds have to be consumed at the right time. If not can be poisonous, but the native americans mastered the 'when', wikipedia doesn't expound on the when part. Grows all over the place in san diego.

Edited by Fan in San Diego

Anybody have experience with the weed commonly called 'loco weed' by native americans? Apparently can get you high as shite like mushrooms but the seeds have to be consumed at the right time. If not can be poisonous, but the native americans mastered the 'when', wikipedia doesn't expound on the when part. Grows all over the place in san diego.

You talking about peyote?

You talking about peyote?

No its common name is loco weed from native americans, used in ceremonies, look it up on wikipedia, they have big white flowers, gourd like fruit, when the seeds are consumed at the right time they are a hallucinogen. Grows all over north america. I see it every where in san diego. Could be an interesting experiment.

No its common name is loco weed from native americans, used in ceremonies, look it up on wikipedia, they have big white flowers, gourd like fruit, when the seeds are consumed at the right time they are a hallucinogen. Grows all over north america. I see it every where in san diego. Could be an interesting experiment.

oh okay. I was gonna say, I could tell you a few things about Peyote.

When I was in high school me and some buddies heard you could hallucinate from smoking geranium seeds. We bought out all the seed packs at Walmary and got to smoking bong hit after bong hit of the stuff. Yeah...it didn't do anything but give me a terrible headache and make me puke.

oh okay. I was gonna say, I could tell you a few things about Peyote.

When I was in high school me and some buddies heard you could hallucinate from smoking geranium seeds. We bought out all the seed packs at Walmary and got to smoking bong hit after bong hit of the stuff. Yeah...it didn't do anything but give me a terrible headache and make me puke.

Look at yourself now... The effect was simply delayed a few years.... Long term it is known to draw weirdos to your shower...