R-e-l-a-x

YoloinOhio

Haha. 6-8 KC. Orton loves being around .500.

It also said GB didn't have their leading receiver or rb. Honestly, they play worse on the road. Our defense will keep it close. I just have zero faith in our offense.

Awesome. Completely forgot about that. I remember the day that happened but was too upset that Reggie Bush was talking smack about our women, and doing snow angels in our endzone.

They're are some pretty Buffalo girls but come on now. They aren't close to Miami or LA. Buffalo girls are the best drinking girls in the world but the place isn't flooded with models.

Haha. 6-8 KC. Orton loves being around .500.

It also said GB didn't have their leading receiver or rb. Honestly, they play worse on the road. Our defense will keep it close. I just have zero faith in our offense.

well Lacy has a hip thing. He will play but sounds like they will give Starks more of the carries.

They did have Nelson btw, just not Jennings who has gone on to an anonymous life in minny.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Our defense will need a Jets like performance to carry this offense. They're very capable though but Rodgers doesn't turn the ball over.

it is one of the few bad defenses the Bills offense has seen all year, but yes the D needs to play their best game of the year because it is the best offense they will face all year.

Oh and Dareus + KW vs their rookie C is an advantage. I know discount double check is mobile but Linsley isn't ready for this IMO.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I know this has been brought up before, but I don't like how, despite having warm weather Miami and San Diego on the schedule, the only December home game we get is Green Bay. I'm glad they only gave us one, since we rarely sell out, but The Ralph is a tropical paradise compare to Lambeau.

most likely hundreds of club seats are available since they do not count in regards to a sellout. all the games I went to this year including the pats* had plenty of empty seats in the clubs.

Lambeau sells out every square inch but it is nice to see a game "sellout" in December. And I hope the team can hold on and not get embarrassed. A win would be easily the highlight of the 2014 season. Hell, it might be the highlight of the Century for the Bills. Go Kyle.........................

it is one of the few bad defenses the Bills offense has seen all year, but yes the D needs to play their best game of the year because it is the best offense they will face all year.

Oh and Dareus + KW vs their rookie C is an advantage. I know discount double check is mobile but Linsley isn't ready for this IMO.

Their defense has improved since Matthews moved inside. And I think the gameplan is out on Orton.

Their defense has improved since Matthews moved inside. And I think the gameplan is out on Orton.

their run D has. Their secondary is awful.

The game plan on orton? He's been around 10 yrs. I'd assume it's been out.

Edited by YoloinOhio