TNF: Cardinals at Rams - 8:25 PM EST on NFL Network

26CornerBlitz

Down to a 3rd string QB with a nobody RB.....Does Bruce Arians care? Nope! On his way to being 11-3. Now there's a football coach! Meanwhile....St. Doug.......

Love the way Arians coaches...great quote from earlier from Arians saying he doesn't want his QB to run he wants him to pass

Edited by Max997

Total snoozefest, but it's coming down to the wire. Great game if you like FGs. What a joke Thursday night football has been this year. Next week may be worse than tonight, but at least we'll get to see two rookie QBs going at it.

Mettenberger is out for the year.

Lol, did anyone see Hills sorry attempt for a hail mary? He loaded up and stepped into a huge 45 yard throw. He gave it all he had. I think I can throw the ball at least 40 yards.

Mettenberger is out for the year.

Yeah, right after I posted that I started thinking he was out. Who's starting now, Locker? He may be looking for a job soon.

Rams D is no joke

They just got two shutouts in a row

No TDs allowed in three straight games.

Quiz time!

Question: Brian Schottenheimer has been an OC for the past 9 years. He has never fielded a top-10 offense, and in 7 of those 9 years his offense was never ranked higher than 20th. Why is he still coaching in the NFL?

Answer:

His last name.

Quiz time!

Question: Brian Schottenheimer has been an OC for the past 9 years. He has never fielded a top-10 offense, and in 7 of those 9 years his offense was never ranked higher than 20th. Why is he still coaching in the NFL?

Answer:

His last name.

Yes! I totally nailed it!