Pro Football Mock's Battle of the Boards Packers vs. Bills

Is OJ Simpson really still this franchises most famous player?

I'd argue against that these days, but I want other opinions.

Without a doubt. Best player? Arguably. Mot famous, yes. Go to any random place in the country, and take a survey, and ask who Jim Kelly/Andre Reed/Thurman Thomas/Bruce Smith is. Football fans would know, but that's about it. Ask who OJ Simpson is. Granted they wouldn't know him as Hall of Fame Buffalo Bills running back. But they'll know who he is.

Wide Right without a question. Those other three, we lost to the better team. That one should have been ours.

I still find it hard to accept that a team quarterbacked by Mark Rypien could be better than the Bills. That game should've been far closer than it was and maybe even a Bills win.

This is where all of this stops making sense.

Is it my fault the team I like sucks? Am I supposed to go straight NFL family and say "I moved to NC and they're good so I like the Panthers?" or "I got my picture taken with Emmitt Smith and now I am a Cards fan?" Am I just supposed to change fandom because my team sucks? I have absolutely nothing to do with the team. Making fun of fans is low hanging fruit and classless. Of course, this is more in jest then provocative but it is still 100% cheese pandering.

Only a fool relates his life to the success of his team.

that commercial is straight BS