Pro Football Mock's Battle of the Boards Packers vs. Bills

The sad part is everybody on this board, especially those of us who live out of town now, have had this exact conversation numerous times.

Too many times.

A couple of guys from my work once asked me what hurts more? 0-4 or wide right?

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

Well, I guess the Pack fans forget their 2 winning seasons from 1970-1992. The other 20 years were nothing but losing seasons or the 4 times they were .500.

Their combined record from 68-91 is 146-201. They won 42% of their games.

Their only Playoff win was in the Strike year. They went to the playoffs in '72 and lost.

Yeah, lets bash Buffalo because of short term memory.

Well, I guess the Pack fans forget their 2 winning seasons from 1970-1992. The other 20 years were nothing but losing seasons or the 4 times they were .500.

Their combined record from 68-91 is 146-201. They won 42% of their games.

Their only Playoff win was in the Strike year. They went to the playoffs in '72 and lost.

Yeah, lets bash Buffalo because of short term memory.

You realize this is what's called humor, right?

beyond (fake) signage

I thought I heard that the Packers are winless in Buffalo?????

please keep the streak alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Packers shoot for first win in Buffalo | Fox News

www.foxnews.com/.../packers-shoot-for-first-win-in-buffalo CachedDec 11, 2014 · (SportsNetwork.com) - The Green Bay Packers have never won a game in Buffalo. They have a chance to pick up that first victory in Western New York on ..

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I fully do, but I am worn thin on this joke that we've been piss poor for a while. Every team has had that point in their history.

I am too. But guess what, we have the longest playoff drought in history. Not to mention, PFM makes fun of every single team. The best way to not be the butt of every loser joke in the league, is to not give them a reason to make them.

I am too. But guess what, we have the longest playoff drought in history. Not to mention, PFM makes fun of every single team. The best way to not be the butt of every loser joke in the league, is to not give them a reason to make them.

This is where all of this stops making sense.

Is it my fault the team I like sucks? Am I supposed to go straight NFL family and say "I moved to NC and they're good so I like the Panthers?" or "I got my picture taken with Emmitt Smith and now I am a Cards fan?" Am I just supposed to change fandom because my team sucks? I have absolutely nothing to do with the team. Making fun of fans is low hanging fruit and classless. Of course, this is more in jest then provocative but it is still 100% cheese pandering.

Only a fool relates his life to the success of his team.

This is where all of this stops making sense.

Is it my fault the team I like sucks? Am I supposed to go straight NFL family and say "I moved to NC and they're good so I like the Panthers?" or "I got my picture taken with Emmitt Smith and now I am a Cards fan?" Am I just supposed to change fandom because my team sucks? I have absolutely nothing to do with the team. Making fun of fans is low hanging fruit and classless. Of course, this is more in jest then provocative but it is still 100% cheese pandering.

Only a fool relates his life to the success of his team.

I hate the NFL family so much. Plus, if you look closely on the commercial, they're buying an Emmitt Smith Vikings jersey.

But it's just good natured ribbing. It comes with the territory of being a Bills fan. Just like being a Jets fan means hearing about the butt fumble, Eagles fan means hearing about throwing snowballs at Santa, and a Patriots* fan means cheating. I have friends who are fans of all of those teams and we talk smack to each other all the time. That's what being a sports fan is all about.