Some People Are Just Too Stupid

boyst

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/troll-photo-nfl-fan-plane-tickets-cancel-trip-article-1.2040841

All's fair in love and — football?

A die-hard Houston Texans fan who posted a photo of airline tickets to an away game on Facebook had an extremely rude awakening about online security when a rival team's fan apparently used the information to cancel them.

The tickets from Houston to Jacksonville were what Alice Rodriguez considered the ultimate birthday surprise from her boyfriend when in her excitement she shared a photo of the boarding passes on the Traveling Texans Facebook page.

i hope they string up the troll by his shriveled nutsack, that is complete BS

I find it hilarious. Maybe people will stop posting personal and important information on Facebook so that everyone in the world can see.

Social media is terrible

i hope they string up the troll by his shriveled nutsack, that is complete BS

Oh, I feel the same way. The troll should get a nice warm plate of karma served twice.

but...

I find it hilarious. Maybe people will stop posting personal and important information on Facebook so that everyone in the world can see.

Social media is terrible

...this is true. The amount of personal information posted on social media is terribly frightening. I've seen people post pictures of their licenses when they get a bad photo, or just get them. I've seen people post legal documents and tax forms proclaiming things like "WTF, I am getting a fine?" or "Why are they taking all of this money out of my paycheck?" The paycheck one was great. They left their Soc# and other info available... but crossed off the $ amounts.

The best are guys posting pictures of their gf's and then people doxing them... ahh, that's good times.

what is a Twitter? Why would I want to tell my personal things to a bird?

I pick things up and out them down!

They (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter are great ways to get the word out if you own a business or have a client base of any sort. It is one of the best ways to market yourself now.

They (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter are great ways to get the word out if you own a business or have a client base of any sort. It is one of the best ways to market yourself now.

I use backpage, personally.

Much better services and marketability.

i will give you that. But that sounds like a rational and mature person doing that kind of stuff. Not some idiot kid chiming in on anything they feel like.

Generally, it causes more bad than good.

Don't get me wrong, I have a FB account. I use it to view photos of my famy and stay in touch with them. But I hate the stupid posts and have no need to know what people are doing any given minute.

kind of, but you get an e for effort :D "....I pick things up and out them down!"

DAMN IT!!!

which really reinforces the point, it's the people, not the vehicle that are the problem, much like guns and pit bulls are, in and of themselves, perfectly safe, give them to stupid people, you have the potential for trouble

Don't get me wrong, I have a FB account. I use it to view photos of my famy and stay in touch with them. But I hate the stupid posts and have no need to know what people are doing any given minute.

which really reinforces the point, it's the people, not the vehicle that are the problem, much like guns and pit bulls are, in and of themselves, perfectly safe, give them to stupid people, you have the potential for trouble

i don't agree with that. The point is, I think the majority of people are idiots.

i will give you that. But that sounds like a rational and mature person doing that kind of stuff. Not some idiot kid chiming in on anything they feel like.

DAMN IT!!!

I just discovered a great feature of FB. You group certain like minded posters you follow. For instance I created one that is Food and Beverage and only included food and beverage posts by chefs, restaurants, food magazines, breweries, wineries etc. So if you click on that those are the only posts you get. No cats, dogs, slobbering baby posts. It's !@#$ing fantastic! I created one for all the music posts I follow. :thumbsup: