Conflict Between Bills' Front Office and Marrone?

26CornerBlitz

It's really not, and your constant deflection tells me all I need to know. I'm surprised you aren't shaking your fist because we didn't pick a HoF QB in the 6th round.

Don't change the subject. This is about the coach. Do I need to provide a list of what coaches are on Arians' level to know Marrone is not the answer? NO!

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't change the subject. This is about the coach. Do I need to provide a list of what coaches are on Arians' level to know Marrone is not the answer? NO!

You don't need to do anything you don't want to. You're the one who made the comment about Arians being a "real NFL coach" because they're winning with total garbage at the QB position. IMO, Arians is looking like one of the best coaches in the NFL today. The analogy of shaking your fist because EJ isn't Tom Brady in his second year is apt, whether you like it or not.

Do yo u want to look up where Arians offense ranks?

Arians is a great coach. He has had a 3 year run of great success. 1 with indy and 2 with Arizona. What does that have to do with Marrone?

That's not what he asked you. Period.

And it's strawman bull **** response-questions like yours that derail the conversation.

If Bruce Arians is a one-of-a-kind coach--as we all agree he is--that DOESN'T mean we think Marrone is too. Nor does it mean that the clear-cut COTY should be the standard by which coaching competency is measured.

You don't need to do anything you don't want to. You're the one who made the comment about Arians being a "real NFL coach" because they're winning with total garbage at the QB position. IMO, Arians is looking like one of the best coaches in the NFL today. The analogy of shaking your fist because EJ isn't Tom Brady in his second year is apt, whether you like it or not.

Your analogy has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Just like Marrone, this is Arians' 2nd year of his first head coaching job and he has two straight 10+ win seasons for a what has been a bottom tier franchise despite all kinds of injury issues on both sides of the ball . You love and defend mediocrity and you're most welcome to have a celebratory smoke. Enjoy.

Your analogy has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Just like Marrone, this is Arians' 2nd year of his first head coaching job and he has two straight 10+ win seasons for a what has been a bottom tier franchise despite all kinds of injury issues on both sides of the ball . You love and defend mediocrity and you're most welcome to have a celebratory smoke. Enjoy.

Still no answer. See you in the next thread.

That's not what he asked you. Period.

And it's strawman bull **** response-questions like yours that derail the conversation.

If Bruce Arians is a one-of-a-kind coach--as we all agree he is--that DOESN'T mean we think Marrone is too. Nor does it mean that the clear-cut COTY should be the standard by which coaching competency is measured.

Which was my point. Marrone ain't Bill Belicheck, he sucks! EJ isn't Tom Brady, he sucks!

A "bottom tier franchise!?" What are you talking about!?

They nearly snuck into the playoffs last year with the two best teams in the entire league in their own division, and they played in the !@#$ing super bowl four six years ago!

They've had two losing seasons in the past 8 years.

BOTTOM TIER!?

Edited by The Big Cat

A bottom tier franchise with a super bowl trip 6 years ago. Let's not pretend they are the same situation.

Still no answer. See you in the next thread.

There's no need to answer because most people know who the top tier coaches are. Providing a list isn't going to change what Marrone is.

A "bottom tier franchise!?" What are you talking about!?

They nearly snuck into the playoffs last year with the two best teams in the entire league in their own division, and they played in the !@#$ing super bowl four years ago!

They have been a bad franchise for the most part despite a couple of good seasons recently: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/crd/

There's no need to answer because most people know who the top tier coaches are. Providing a list isn't going to change what Marrone is.

Right. Your refusal to answer questions regarding the fairness of your coaching comparison is proof positive.

I'd love to see Arians coach the Bills through a game like last night. I could see it now. "Winning by 4 FG's, no offensive TD's! This offense is mediocre and going nowhere! Enjoy defending mediocrity!11!!11one!1!."

Edited by FireChan

He's not asking for a list.

He asked you how many Arians-caliber coaches are in the league. And if we all agree he's the runaway favorite for COTY, the answer is ZERO.

Right. Your refusal to answer questions regarding the fairness of your coaching comparison is proof positive.

I'd love to see Arians coach the Bills through a game last night. I could see it now. "Winning by 4 FG's, no offensive TD's! This offense is mediocre and going nowhere! Enjoy defending mediocrity!11!!11one!1!."

11-3 record. Bottom line.

He's not asking for a list.

He asked you how many Arians-caliber coaches are in the league. And if we all agree he's the runaway favorite for COTY, the answer is ZERO.

:lol: :lol: Zero? This is all kinds of silliness in defense of a nobody coach! You guys are hilarious!

There's no need to answer because most people know who the top tier coaches are. Providing a list isn't going to change what Marrone...

How many of those "top-tier" HC have franchise QBs on their team? Is it the coach or the QB?

Arians is an outlier. He's able to win despite the QB position. He is very much the exception.

Edited by Wayne Cubed