Hogan nominated for NFL Sportsmanship Award

YoloinOhio

Is this because he lubed up Marrone before he f'd him?

Sorry, I am just going to be bitter on this dude a while because I don't think he is that good. He has been invisible many of the last weeks and will go the way of many other Bills backup WR's soon enough.

I would like to know what he did to win this award. A few games ago, he caught a pass and made a first down. The ref looked toward him for the ball so he could mark the spot. Instead of handing the ref the ball, Hogan did some sort of strutting show-off move and flipped the ball in a random direction. The expression on the ref's face was total disgust. I remember thinking that it is no wonder that the refs don't seem to like the Bills.

I would like to know what he did to win this award. A few games ago, he caught a pass and made a first down. The ref looked toward him for the ball so he could mark the spot. Instead of handing the ref the ball, Hogan did some sort of strutting show-off move and flipped the ball in a random direction. The expression on the ref's face was total disgust. I remember thinking that it is no wonder that the refs don't seem to like the Bills.

He has only been nominated.... by the team, I presume