For my 5,000th post....

I wanted to just say how awesome you all are and how much this board means to me.

This place really is like family and I look forward to logging on every day!

You all rock!

We may not all agree on everything but thats what makes this board so special. It's a great place to come to get everyone's views and opinions.

Thank you to everyone who makes this board as great as it is!

P.S. I know I still have a long ways to go in terms of post count but dont worry I will make it!

Go Bills!

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

I wanted to just say how awesome you all are and how much this board means to me.

You all rock!

CBF

Ah, go &%$# yourself!

GO BILLS!!!

You all rock!

We may not all agree on everything but thats what makes this board so special. It's a great place to come to get everyone's views and opinions.

P.S. I know I still have a long ways to go in terms of post count but dont worry I will make it!

Go Bills!

CBF

Hate to disappoint you, but at the current exchange rate you still have 700 posts before you hit the US equivalent of 5000 posts.

You all rock!

Go Bills!

CBF

Waste of post.

I would have mentioned Nicki Minaj's @ or Kim K's @ as my 5000 post.

The only bad part. By the time I get there the @ might be floppy and saggy.

Oh and by the way, YES YOU'RE WELCOME.

You all rock!

Go Bills!

CBF

It's customary for post such as this to thank me personally for being me. Please keep this in mind as you race towards 7500.