Should the Broncos sit Manning for his own safety?

103 members have voted

1. 1. If you were John Fox, would you sit Manning against the Bills' D?

• Yes
    • No
    • GO BILLS

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree except I would put Robey on Welker and Graham on Sanders, and then mix up who AWilliams and Searcy follow.

That would work for me. I figure Robey with safety help has a better shot of staying with Sanders than Graham but either one can get the job done. DT is the best receiver on their roster but Sanders has been the engine.

That would work for me. I figure Robey with safety help has a better shot of staying with Sanders than Graham but either one can get the job done. DT is the best receiver on their roster but Sanders has been the engine.

Yeah, my reasoning is that Robey's quick feet and small stature can hang for the most part with Welker. Graham has some savvy vet tricks and has a good feel for when to gamble, and if AWilliams is backing him up we may not get killed if he jumps a route or two. I think Gilmore can stay with DT who is going to get his 5 catches and 75 yards but if we don't let him kill us we will be fine.

I don't think Manning would allow it.

And it's not like it'll be tough to protect him. Keep extra blockers back, run the ball, don't let him get hit. It's not like they'll need to put up 30 points to win the game, and they've got the third ranked defense going against an offense that's in the bottom third of the league in every category.

Ah, common sense, thank you!

Having a day without a laugh is a day without sunshine, this topic has dictated the need for ray bans ASAP :flirt: :flirt: :flirt:

This post gets my vote for the most entertaining of the 2014 season!

I hope we get after him like we got after Joe Montana in that AFC Championship game...with the same results (knock him out of the game). Someone's got to send a message to these ancient quarterbacks that their time is up! :lol:

Actually, I'm probably more worried about Orton. The Broncos are no slouches in lowering the boom on QBs.

In the words of Jim Malone,"You want to get the Bronco's ? Here is how you get them. They pull a knife, you pull a gun. They send one of yours to the hospital, you send one of theirs to the morgue. That's the Buffalo way, and that's how you get the Broncos"

This is without a doubt, the stupidest poll question ever.

What like the Bills defense has knocked 8 QB out if the lineup this season?

When did that happen.

4 weeks left in the year and Manning should sit for safety.

This is without a doubt, the stupidest poll question ever.

What like the Bills defense has knocked 8 QB out if the lineup this season?

When did that happen.

4 weeks left in the year and Manning should sit for safety.

If there was a poll for the stupidest poll ever, this one would not even make the top 25.

Laugh a little, would ya.