Well at least Easterbrook gets it

Funny how Johnny Football's TD against a soft D was the biggest story in the Bills win.

seriously. Someone even called into local radio here and mentioned the Bills has reserves in and not to assume he will do that every time and then started talking about his second drive and the show hosts started saying "no you don't know what you're talking about!!! He was amazing!"

Funny how Johnny Football's TD against a soft D was the biggest story in the Bills win.

He made it on NFLN Plays of the Week but Hughes trifecta while being held didn't. And in the debate about who should start next week, they totally ignore his questionable decision to try to throw after the bad snap and Kyle in his face which should have resulted in another defensive TD. I think if that was Hoyer, he would have had enough experience to just take the sack that close to the end zone.

As soon as JF2 came in I knew he would be the only story. That's ok, maybe Peyton will think hes safe and let down his guard since Cleveland was the only team that mattered in that game. I'm not whining but as I watched the game I listened to those two fools fall all over themselves gushing about the Browns blah blah blah. Even with the Bills leading by 10 late they still expected a Browns comeback lol. Idiots I say!!