pet peeve

dib

People who pay for their groceries (or anything in a store) with a personal check. Ever heard of the incredible invention called a debit card?! You stupid, stupid moron with no consideration for people waiting behind you in line. F&@k!!!

Checkbooks don't get hacked.

I can't stand when people wear these giant look at me as if it is a status symbol headphones.

Or those that just flat out play music on their phones in public venues. I've been at work several times and guys would just do this, even in their office. And they'd have no understanding the music they would play is grossly unprofessional and disturbing.

Or those that just flat out play music on their phones in public venues. I've been at work several times and guys would just do this, even in their office. And they'd have no understanding the music they would play is grossly unprofessional and disturbing.

A few years ago out hiking, I'm heading back down the mountain, about 2 miles back from any road/parking lot and I start to hear music. Sure enough, a little further on I cross paths with someone blaring music out of their phone in the middle of the woods. At least have the courtesy to wear headphones. I don't go out hoping to hear someone else's tunes.

People who pay for their groceries (or anything in a store) with a personal check. Ever heard of the incredible invention called a debit card?! You stupid, stupid moron with no consideration for people waiting behind you in line. F&@k!!!

I do not have a debit card

I do not have a debit card

Same here....giving someone direct access to my bank account?? NFW.

However, there's no excuse for not using a credit card at the supermarket. Even if that gets stolen you aren't liable.

I can't stand girls who don't want to get on top, then still have the nerve to be disappointed when the show ends early. I mean, WTF?

I've had that experience. :lol:

Same here....giving someone direct access to my bank account?? NFW.

However, there's no excuse for not using a credit card at the supermarket. Even if that gets stolen you aren't liable.

I've had that experience. :lol:

What's even worse than that is the twit on the cell phone right up to the point where the cashier is finished with bagging and looks up expectantly at the customer who suddenly realizes she has to pay for the items and begins to dig for the card or cash!

What's even worse than that is the twit on the cell phone right up to the point where the cashier is finished with bagging and looks up expectantly at the customer who suddenly realizes she has to pay for the items and begins to dig for the card or cash!

You've had a girl get on top in the supermarket?