pet peeve

dib

When did this tradition of shouting wooooooooo start. Get a crowd together, put a camera on them- woooooooooo Finish a sentence-wooooooo Live tv show audiences-woooooooooo

Like a bunch of freakin howler monkeys.

there. I feel better now.

When did this tradition of shouting wooooooooo start. Get a crowd together, put a camera on them- woooooooooo Finish a sentence-wooooooo Live tv show audiences-woooooooooo

Like a bunch of freakin howler monkeys.

there. I feel better now.

It's TV producers instructing audiences to be energetic and make noise when the camera was on them. "Woooooooo!" is the noise people default to, because it's easy to do loudly and the "ooo" sound carries.

It probably started with Good Morning America.

Do any sitcoms still film before live studio audiences? If so, how come they don't tell us during the beginning credits like they used to?

At least one - Big Bang Theory - does. Don't know why they stopped announcing it before the teaser.

My pet peeve is I am getting way too old.

But...in the ECC lot on Sunday, seems like every other "party" had some sort of monster speaker blaring some sort of awful music I hated.When did it become okay to be so discourteous and only care about yourself(see, i am getting old!)

Thought that chit ended with the extinction of the boombox..

Drivers who apparently can't put their cell phones down long enough to turn on their damn turn signal before they're half way through the turn!

Listen people: Use your turn signal to tell me, "I'm going to make a turn in about fifty yards." NOT to tell me, "See what I just did back there?"

But...in the ECC lot on Sunday, seems like every other "party" had some sort of monster speaker blaring some sort of awful music I hated.When did it become okay to be so discourteous and only care about yourself(see, i am getting old!)

Thought that chit ended with the extinction of the boombox..

That bugs me also. Usually one person starts. Then another party can't hear their music so they turn theirs up. Then party #1 turns theirs up. Rinse repeat.