2014 is...

The Big Cat

No matter what happens the rest of the season, I think they are turning the corner. Hopefully, they keep everyone on the defensive side of the ball, get Kiko back to where he was before the injury, and add a few more pieces through free agency and the draft. On the offensive side of the ball, I am not sure there is a real answer to the QB situation this off season; however, I hope they do everything possible to really upgrade the offensive line. A dominant offensive line could go a long way toward reestablishing a solid running game and taking some of the pressure off the QB position.

No matter what happens the rest of the season, I think they are turning the corner. Hopefully, they keep everyone on the defensive side of the ball, get Kiko back to where he was before the injury, and add a few more pieces through free agency and the draft. On the offensive side of the ball, I am not sure there is a real answer to the QB situation this off season; however, I hope they do everything possible to really upgrade the offensive line. A dominant offensive line could go a long way toward reestablishing a solid running game and taking some of the pressure off the QB position.

Agreed 100%

The jaw-dropping stat for me is that, if the Bills win one more game, it will be the first time in 10 freaking years that we've hit 8 wins.

8 wins. That's just half the games. Not even that, in ten freaking years. An entire decade.

The jaw-dropping stat for me is that, if the Bills win one more game, it will be the first time in 10 freaking years that we've hit 8 wins.

8 wins. That's just half the games. Not even that, in ten freaking years. An entire decade.

We should get to at least 8. I can imagine them dropping to the Raiders. I think we can win at least 2 of these next four game, 3 would be pretty impressive