Kiko --hear anything???

djp14150

I live outside of buffalo so I don't listen to the local media.

Anyone hear anything about his recovery?

I saw an article from the bills site.

Given buffalo is thinking playoffs there is an incentive to bring him back. Were they eliminated they wouldn't.

I'm thinking he could come back week 16.

If we can re-sign Hughes, this front 7 will be just insane next year.

I've been crying for Spikes and Searcy to be included in this, too.

Searcy is the kind of guy you keep on your team and today showed us how good he can play. But, on ST this guy has been solid all season, too.

Jarius Wynn is also set to be an UFA and despite his knee injury might be worth signing.

I've been crying for Spikes and Searcy to be included in this, too.

Searcy is the kind of guy you keep on your team and today showed us how good he can play. But, on ST this guy has been solid all season, too.

Jarius Wynn is also set to be an UFA and despite his knee injury might be worth signing.

I think everyone, including the front office, would like to see Spikes come back. I just think they all know he wants to play all three downs and that won't happen in this defense. That'll be the decider I think, that and the money they're going to have to pay Jerry.

I think everyone, including the front office, would like to see Spikes come back. I just think they all know he wants to play all three downs and that won't happen in this defense. That'll be the decider I think, that and the money they're going to have to pay Jerry.

I don't think he is going to be that foolish. I think he comes to his senses and realizes how much more successful his entire career would be by limiting his role, signing at a cap friendly price and taking a 3 or 4 year contract vs. maybe a 2 year contract where he gets abused on a team desperate for a MLB and letting him get exposed.

Maybe we could try him at Offensive Coordinator...

Think bigger

I don't think he is going to be that foolish. I think he comes to his senses and realizes how much more successful his entire career would be by limiting his role, signing at a cap friendly price and taking a 3 or 4 year contract vs. maybe a 2 year contract where he gets abused on a team desperate for a MLB and letting him get exposed.

I would not be surprised the FO wants to find a way to fit him up.

His skill l set creates a fantastic package opportunity. Dude has been an asset to the teams effectiveness and nasty attitude. it is nasty isnt' it !