Game Balls vs. the Browns

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I was better with technology, cuz i would post the plays that went his way. Unfortunately I suck at many things!!! All the best yolo and 26.

kr..i fully agree!!! :thumbsup:

I wish I could post the video too. Even if the video is posted someone will try to argue something else. Oh well. Go bills

Just thought that I'd throw one more out there: Jordan Gay. He was great today. A bunch of touchbacks and 2 balls returned from more than 7 yards deep. That was the type of game that you hope from a KOS.

he had a few that almost went in the stands. Crazy leg.

I wouldn't give Orton a game shoelace. I thought he was pretty crappy. Most of Woods catches were more spectacular catches than good throws by Orton. Matter of fact most of Orton's yards came from his screens to Gray and Jackson if I'm not mistaken....

Considering how bad the interior of the Bills line currently is, and that Orton played better then his counter part against the #9 pass defense. I'm not faulting him as much as some others are doing.

I case you hadn't noticed, every QB has regressed over time under this OC, and so has the line play.

I wish I was better with technology, cuz i would post the plays that went his way. Unfortunately I suck at many things!!! All the best yolo and 26.

kr..i fully agree!!! :thumbsup:

I wish I could post the video too. Even if the video is posted someone will try to argue something else. Oh well. Go bills

Watch Gilmore's coverage on this Searcy Int. Taylor is blanketed.

Da'Norris Searcy picks off Brian Hoyer (1:00)

Safety Da'Norris Searcy intercepts a pass from Cleveland Browns quarterback Brian Hoyer and returns it for 20 yards.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

he had a few good plays but overall not a very good game or season so far. They even had an article in the paper not too long ago about his struggles.

an article in the paper? Then it must be true!

They did not let Gordon beat them. He had one catch in the 2nd half.

Ask Patrick Peterson about his day yesterday. That is what I call "horrible."