Marrone vs. the AFC East

Rubes

I hadn't quite realized it, but Doug Marrone is 6-2 against the Dolphins and Jets.

Of course, he's 0-3 against the Pats*, but there aren't many coaches with even .500 records against them. We've at least been competitive against them, for the most part.

Not trying to say he's awesome, or the coach to get us to the promised land, but nice to finally see a coach with a winning record against division opponents, sans the Cheaters.

The Pats* should be Doug's #1 priority moving forward, assuming he's still around.

It's definitely nice to see us winning divisional matchups. The Patriots dominance over us can't last forever. I agree it would be nice for Doug to make beating them a priority, but maybe #3 or 4...after finding us a franchise QB, and getting us a competent offensive coordinator....

It's definitely nice to see us winning divisional matchups. The Patriots dominance over us can't last forever. I agree it would be nice for Doug to make beating them a priority, but maybe #3 or 4...after finding us a franchise QB, and getting us a competent offensive coordinator....

Good points, although I'd say finding the franchise QB is really Whaley's #1 priority.