[super-LAMP] More proof of

Cugalabanza

I just took Monday off.  [special note to my customers:  What's that?  Oh, you need some help with stupid problems on Monday?  Oh boy, that's tough stevestojan for you because I'm gonna be sleeping late on Monday.  Please be my guest and help yourself to some SUCK IT!]

226104[/snapback]

haha - did the same thing (but I requested it yesterday). Taking a day off for no other reason than to relax is one of the finer things in life. Nothing planned, just the day off, maybe go to the dog park, hit up lunch, etc... love it.

haha - did the same thing (but I requested it yesterday). Taking a day off for no other reason than to relax is one of the finer things in life. Nothing planned, just the day off, maybe go to the dog park, hit up lunch, etc... love it.

226106[/snapback]

you shoulda just called in sick. <_<:blush:

I just took Monday off.  [special note to my customers:  What's that?  Oh, you need some help with stupid problems on Monday?  Oh boy, that's tough stevestojan for you because I'm gonna be sleeping late on Monday.  Please be my guest and help yourself to some SUCK IT!]

226104[/snapback]

May the equivalent of super-Gringo be your attending physician. <_<

It works both ways... :blush:

you shoulda just called in sick. <_<  :blush:

226108[/snapback]

nah... I would really never do that. Not here. They treat me too well. (and actually, even when I worked at AMES for years, i never called in "sick" when I wasn't).. took plenty of days off, but with OK from the boss. Back then it wasn't loyalty, as I hated that place, it was just feeling like a dick for doing it.

But man, do 2 day weekends fly. I really feel like they are only 1 day, because most Sundays i feel like I'm just waiting for work again. I wish i could find a job with 4, 10 hour days...

nah... I would really never do that. Not here. They treat me too well. (and actually, even when I worked at AMES for years, i never called in "sick" when I wasn't).. took plenty of days off, but with OK from the boss. Back then it wasn't loyalty, as I hated that place, it was just feeling like a dick for doing it.

But man, do 2 day weekends fly. I really feel like they are only 1 day, because most Sundays i feel like I'm just waiting for work again. I wish i could find a job with 4, 10 hour days...

226112[/snapback]

did everyone in your family work at Ames

226104[/snapback]

Lucky you, I have to fly out to Phoenix at 7:00 AM. <_<

funny...ames is to Derby...what Chiavetta's is to Brant

226128[/snapback]

hey, talked to my landlord lastnight. I am officially out of my lease the 2nd week of april (he was soooo cool about it). So, EZC will officially be needing one more seat....

woo hoo!

hey, talked to my landlord lastnight.  I am officially out of my lease the 2nd week of april (he was soooo cool about it). So, EZC will officially be needing one more seat....

woo hoo!

226132[/snapback]

ok it should be $370 for your seat, can pay whenever...

Former Pulaski, NY Ames employee here.

(Where we said Ames motto was if it can't be sold in other stores, send it to Pulaski. Those hicks will buy anything.)

226150[/snapback]

never get off 81 in pulaski to get anything, even gas...just chance it til the next station...i made that mistake once on the way to clarkson, and they make you go through the entire town just to get back on 81...damn 15 minute detour...

ok it should be $370 for your seat, can pay whenever...

226133[/snapback]

do i get a media guide or a pin? (just kidding, i just hear people B word when they don't get em).

Are there seats directly next to you that aren't seasons? I mean, are you sure i'll be sitting next to one of you?