Jordan Cameron out

Dragonborn10

Well it wasn't until you just said that. ;) Incoming!!!I am glad he is out for the game though. I think the Browns offense is highly overrated. But if you add Josh Gordan and a healthy Cameron to it, perhaps not.

I think the Bills D will smash the Browns O Cameron out only helps.

The question is will the Bills O show up or will they no show at home again.

If the Bills offense can rush against the Browns weak running D imo they'll win. Barring any Buffalo Bills style self inflicted screw ups.

I think the Bills D will smash the Browns O Cameron out only helps.

The question is will the Bills O show up or will they no show at home again.

If the Bills offense can rush against the Browns weak running D imo they'll win. Barring any Buffalo Bills style self inflicted screw ups.

The key to the game right there.

This was on the comments underneath:

"Ben Hester - As a Browns fan I love Cameron... But this isn't the right time to be injured. I expect some team to pay him big this off season, just not Cleveland"

A free agent? He would look great in a Bills uniform, don't you think?

This was on the comments underneath:

"Ben Hester - As a Browns fan I love Cameron... But this isn't the right time to be injured. I expect some team to pay him big this off season, just not Cleveland"

A free agent? He would look great in a Bills uniform, don't you think?

As much as I'd love to see him in a Bills' uniform, the concussion history is concerning. Additionally, what about the Bills' pending UFAs such as Hughes?

What happened to Gragg?

Orton threw a horribly inaccurate pass that Gragg had to reach down awkwardly for. It left him vulnerable with his back toward the defense and when he was hit, his knee was twisted and injured.

2-9-BUF 18 (1:33) (Shotgun) 18-K.Orton pass incomplete short right to 89-C.Gragg.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Cleveland tried to extend him before the season but he seemed intent on testing the FA market. He is going to lose money from that, but he will definitely be available.

Has anyone Checked the Browns schedule?

Geeeez, what a cream puff

8 of their 11 games were against teams at the bottom of the defensive ranks. The others were Baltimore and Pitt, in which they were 1-2. Edited by YoloinOhio

Orton threw a horribly inaccurate pass that Gragg had to reach down awkwardly for. It left him vulnerable with his back toward the defense and when he was hit, his knee was twisted and injured.

2-9-BUF 18 (1:33) (Shotgun) 18-K.Orton pass incomplete short right to 89-C.Gragg.

I may be the only one, but I thought Gragg was starting to show up a little more on game day. He caught a couple passes in that Jets game. I was starting to think that maybe he would start to become a reliable and useful offensive weapon. I hope this injury doesn't derail that process, if it is indeed happening.