Doomed? Pettine knows we are going to run up the middle

YoloinOhio

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet we average 4.6ypc on 1st down. Far better than 2nd and 3rd down. Fascinating isn't it?

I'm not a statistician like some of our refined members on our board are, but damn that is extremely surprising. With that said though, I'm very nervous about Sunday's game in the sense that Pettine will be prepared for a great many plays we run. I think adjustments will be the key, and I predict that at the half we will go in with a lead. The second half, when adjustments need to be made, will decide the game. I don't think this will be a blowout at all, and the team that makes the adjustments will be victorious.

Thanks, good stuff. So our lack of scoring, minus the Jets' game, is for other reasons. Spiller's 50 yard rush does help that average. But good stuff.

Many missed TDs this year, mostly on the QB but costly penalties and poor OL play also factor in. Turnovers also huge. I think our offense would be ranked top 15 in scoring without the turnovers. They are 19th today.

Many missed TDs this year, mostly on the QB but costly penalties and poor OL play also factor in. Turnovers also huge. I think our offense would be ranked top 15 in scoring without the turnovers. They are 19th today.

i also think that our offense played 9 of 11 games against defenses in the top half of the league. If we played the defenses the Browbs have faced, the numbers would be different IMO.

Which is inflated off 2 games against a team we own.

I just don't feel This offensive coaching staff gets the most out of our players. We can keep making excuses but this is a team that struggles to score tds against every team but the Jets. The NFL is begging you to score points and we struggle to get 17.

If we miss the playoffs, it will be on the offense. That's a problem.

i also think that our offense played 9 of 11 games against defenses in the top half of the league. If we played the defenses the Browbs have faced, the numbers would be different IMO.

We destroyed Miami earlier in the year.

Which is inflated off 2 games against a team we own.

I just don't feel This offensive coaching staff gets the most out of our players. We can keep making excuses but this is a team that struggles to score tds against every team but the Jets. The NFL is begging you to score points and we struggle to get 17.

If we miss the playoffs, it will be on the offense. That's a problem.

We destroyed Miami earlier in the year.

I think Bills fans have severely overrated our offensive talent.

I agree the Offense is our Achilles Heel, but not because of playcalling. If anything they have over achieved.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

I think Bills fans have severely overrated our offensive talent.

I agree the Offense is our Achilles Heel, but not because of playcalling.

Is our talent better or worse than the Gailey years? Because our offense has gotten worse. Especially the offensive line & we have 3 starters still from that group.

Is our talent better or worse than the Gailey years? Because our offense has gotten worse. Especially the offensive line & we have 3 starters still from that group.

Gailey's offense went with Fitzpatrick. It was just as inconsistent as Hackett's. The OL had more depth inside. The WR talent is better today, but OL hasn't been good enough inside to use them.

I think they were pretty similar overall, Gailey was fancier with the spread. I don't know if we have a QB that gets the ball out as fast as Fitz did.

I thought Fitz when on was very good.

Edited by TheTruthHurts