Ray Rice Wins His Appeal; Immediately Eligible to Play

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would thnk no one wants the sideshow, but if a team who,is playoff bound who needs a RB to be balanced, and possibly loses a game they expected to win, would possibly take a flier on him for a lost cost proposal.

The team that makes sense would be Indy. They need a running game badly to be competitive in the playoffs. The problem for Rice beyond the obvious is he was not very good last year.

The real shame is the courts that allows him to go to a pre-trial intervention program. It just seems very light of a sentence for knocking her out.

I just know I don't want him on our team.

You would thnk no one wants the sideshow, but if a team who,is playoff bound who needs a RB to be balanced, and possibly loses a game they expected to win, would possibly take a flier on him for a lost cost proposal.

The team that makes sense would be Indy. They need a running game badly to be competitive in the playoffs. The problem for Rice beyond the obvious is he was not very good last year.

The real shame is the courts that allows him to go to a pre-trial intervention program. It just seems very light of a sentence for knocking her out.

I'm not sure how big the sideshow will even be. An initial bit of attention but will this be a story that hooks people once it's clear they can't get him punished further?

Ray Rice was handled like any other first time domestic case in his jurisdiction. There is a special unit within the police departhtment and the prosecuting office that specialize in those types of offenses.. Not only was he processed within the system but his wife was also involved with the authorities and the proceedings. Ray Rice was not given special treatment that resulted in leniency compared to other similar violators. He was treated just like everyone else. And that is how it should be. The bottom line is that the court system worked the way it should work. He ended up marrying his partner, is working on his relationship with his wife and his family is together. Some people may not consider it a good outcome but I do.

@JasonLaCanfora

Ray Rice in shape, ready to play. All things equal, Colts would be ideal fit for him. We'll see if it is for them: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/24851246/could-colts-broncos-roll-dice-on-a-healthy-ray-rice

as usual, a winner like NE or Indy is built to handle the criticism. The Bills? I'm not so sure, esp with thin-skinned Marrone in charge...