2014 Black Friday Death Count thread

Just Jack

went to best buy in search of one of their tv doorbuster deals, got there 30 minutes before door opened, maybe 400 people in line, the tickets for the tv were all distributed so no guarantee i would get one, i turned to leave, girl 2nd in line graciously gave me a ticket she had(not sure how she got more than one). Doors opened, everyone went in in an orderly manner, got in the tv line, the employees were incredibly helpful and organized, got my tv out in 45 minutes, tv is hooked up and i couldn't be happier.

Not enough?

went to best buy in search of one of their tv doorbuster deals, got there 30 minutes before door opened, maybe 400 people in line, the tickets for the tv were all distributed so no guarantee i would get one, i turned to leave, girl 2nd in line graciously gave me a ticket she had(not sure how she got more than one). Doors opened, everyone went in in an orderly manner, got in the tv line, the employees were incredibly helpful and organized, got my tv out in 45 minutes, tv is hooked up and i couldn't be happier.

what did ya get?

Pics... When's the first date? You did run w/it?

;-) ;-)

J/K...

honestly if it wasn't $200, my 39" sony tube was perfect for my viewing needs(dog the bounty hunter, pawn stars, etc...) I was fully prepared to walk out if i couldn't get this tv. Now off to freecycle to see if anyone wants a couple tube tvs

Your first?? Wow I thought I was late to the party.

a $200 tv i figured it was worth the $20

Totally agree. I buy these protection plans about 1% of the time. But if I scored a 50" flat screen for $200, you bet your sweet ass I'm ponying up another $20 for 2-years of warranty.