Article on Nigel Bradham

YoloinOhio

I owe him an apology as I honestly thought he'd be gone. The staff put him on notice immediately after last season and he responded by becoming a true student of the game; first one in, last one out. Really devoted himself to his training regimen and film study. Can't ask for anything more. Nice to see it paying off.

GO BILLS!!!

I owe him an apology as I honestly thought he'd be gone. The staff put him on notice immediately after last season and he responded by becoming a true student of the game; first one in, last one out. Really devoted himself to his training regimen and film study. Can't ask for anything more. Nice to see it paying off.

GO BILLS!!!

Agreed. It was always an issue of "will he?" with Bradham (as opposed to "can he?").

I'd love to see a similar year-2-to-year-3 leap from Duke Williams; not holding my breath though.

When Marrone was asked which player impressed him the most and was the most likely to make a quantum leap forward after the offseason workouts without hesititation he said Nigel Bradham. It isn't about just having physical talent it is knowing how to play. He put in a lot of effort in the film room learning how to play. And it shows.