EJ Manuel appears much improved

HOUSE

What?

What about my post was "bitter"?

I just want to see the team improve. Putting in EJ halfway through the 4th quarter would not be considered trying to run up the score (ignore obvious joke). Putting in backups to gain experience is not running up the score either.

Players often get injured when they are playing "half speed", all the more reason to put back ups out there.

I laughed, couldn't help it.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills defense probably only has 1 to 2 seasons left before free agency and natural attrition cause drop offs in our D line. Fred has maybe 1 season left in the tank. Are the Bills willing to keep a long term project QB on roster to backup or position as starter, or will they try to make a splash with the acquisition of another free agent QB to compete with Kyle?

very good points!! Hopefully new ownership grasps the small windows on putting a competitive super bowl type roster. The defense this year can handle their jobs.The offense and in particular the QB position has no long term answer currently on the team?

As for the coaching can anyone really see Doug Marrone on the sidelines in February? IMO,he does not grasp the NFL game especially on game day. The Bills beat one of the worst teams in the NFL easily last night. I do not think they could ever do that too a

Perennial playoff team. With this coaching staff.

Irrational exuberance abounds today, I would love to see the dominance against the Browns this Sunday. So, with a few additions going into next season the Bills can finally be ready for a post season game(s).

Its not happening this year IMO no matter what mathmatical scenarios still have them in the hunt this week.

The Bills defense probably only has 1 to 2 seasons left before free agency and natural attrition cause drop offs in our D line. Fred has maybe 1 season left in the tank. Are the Bills willing to keep a long term project QB on roster to backup or position as starter, or will they try to make a splash with the acquisition of another free agent QB to compete with Kyle?

If you read the reports from OBD, then yes. that is their plan.

Do other coaches cut their QB's because of constantly turn over of rosters?

On 3 straight hand-offs, EJ appears to show added confidence.

His pivots and footwork are now clean and sharp.

I noticed the huddles appear rounder then last year. (improved organizational skills)

At one point I was sure he would attempt a pass but why risk a crushing loss while leading 38-3 ?

Overall, I give EJ Manuel high marks for his improved play.

This is great news for Buffalo fans that have plans on drafting a new QB in 2015.

It may not be necessary, .. :w00t:

-

GREAT POST! LOL.

I'm sure it will go way over the heads of a lot of posters here though.

The IQ of the whole thing is way too high.

On 3 straight hand-offs, EJ appears to show added confidence.

His pivots and footwork are now clean and sharp.

I noticed the huddles appear rounder then last year. (improved organizational skills)

At one point I was sure he would attempt a pass but why risk a crushing loss while leading 38-3 ?

Overall, I give EJ Manuel high marks for his improved play.

This is great news for Buffalo fans that have plans on drafting a new QB in 2015...

EJ proved last night, we don't need another quarterback :w00t:

-

:thumbsup::lol:

OP's just having some fun after an easy win..

yea nothing like stirring up the ej cult