EJ Manuel appears much improved

HOUSE

On 3 straight hand-offs, EJ appears to show added confidence.

His pivots and footwork are now clean and sharp.

I noticed the huddles appear rounder then last year. (improved organizational skills)

At one point I was sure he would attempt a pass but why risk a crushing loss while leading 38-3 ?

Overall, I give EJ Manuel high marks for his improved play.

This is great news for Buffalo fans that have plans on drafting a new QB in 2015...

EJ proved last night, we don't need another quarterback

The hand offs were clean and sharp :w00t:

-

Edited by HOUSE

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is a good call to put the backup QB in when you are in situations like that.

One of the more important things it does is to signal the opponent that you don't intend to run up the score.

You are being a sportsman and happy to just run the clock out at that point.

Bellichick, the coach that so many Bills fans seem to have a man crush on, would have kept Brady in and kept throwing the ball trying to score.

Marrone just out-classed Bellichick this week.

Yes it is a good call to put the backup QB in when you are in situations like that.

One of the more important things it does is to signal the opponent that you don't intend to run up the score.

You are being a sportsman and happy to just run the clock out at that point.

Bellichick, the coach that so many Bills fans seem to have a man crush on, would have kept Brady in and kept throwing the ball trying to score.

Marrone just out-classed Bellichick this week.

Never been a fan of Billy boy, even though he is a good coach, but your post is total drivel.

Garoppolo has been seen 4 games this season, all when the game is blown out/dead and buried. For your reference, those games are as follows:

1. Kansas City Chiefs (Week 4, 41-14)
  2. Cincinnati Bengals (Week 5, 43-17)
  3. Chicago Bears (Week 8, 51-23)
  4. Indianapolis Colts (Week 11, 42-20)

It's OK though, I get it. We have to find one thing our coach is better at, right?

Never been a fan of Billy boy, even though he is a good coach, but your post is total drivel.

Garoppolo has been seen 4 games this season, all when the game is blown out/dead and buried. For your reference, those games are as follows:

1. Kansas City Chiefs (Week 4, 41-14)

2. Cincinnati Bengals (Week 5, 43-17)

3. Chicago Bears (Week 8, 51-23)

4. Indianapolis Colts (Week 11, 42-20)

It's OK though, I get it. We have to find one thing our coach is better at, right?

You're right.

Just felt like the right time to get a jab in on Bellichick considering the events of this passed week where they kept playing to run the score up. Let me have my little moment where I can justify calling Bellichick a douche. Thanks.

OP's just having some fun after an easy win.. personally, i was hoping EJ was going in the series before last - with a chance to move the ball.

Putting down a Bills player for no reason is dumb not funny. "Hey we had a great win! Let's trash EJ!" I don't get the humor.

Unfortunately, not all Bills fans can stay classy after a win.