#ontocleveland

YoloinOhio

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...and if the Browns are defeated by the Bills you will say how big of a joke the Browns are. Is that correct?

um, if you want me to? I don't think they are a joke now and probably won't regardless of what occurs in the game.

Cleveland is hardly a special team. In fact, we might have more talent than them. But they are gritty.

If Marrone loses to Pettine, this board is going to melt down.

josh gordon is a problem. :(

um, if you want me to? I don't think they are a joke now and probably won't regardless of what occurs in the game.

josh gordon is a problem. :(

Pull a Belichick and take Gordon out of the game. I'll take my chances with Miles Austin. Hawkins is shifty but I think Robey could match up with him.

They lost their center right? That could be trouble for them.

I just am worried about our offense.

They've not beaten many top teams other than the Steelers. Their wins are against the Bucs, Raiders, and so on.

I'm not overlooking them, but at home, we can beat them. With another win,w e should have some momentum, to beat some of the top teams in the last part of the season. We really need a win at home vs. GB and NE away. We'll see.

They've not beaten many top teams other than the Steelers. Their wins are against the Bucs, Raiders, and so on.

I'm not overlooking them, but at home, we can beat them. With another win,w e should have some momentum, to beat some of the top teams in the last part of the season. We really need a win at home vs. GB and NE away. We'll see.

No way we win at the Razor unless the Cheats fall apart, Brady goes to IR, etc. They are just scary good right now. We have a better chance against Denver and GB. Best we can do realistically is 10-6. A nice winning record, but may not be enough to get in. Too bad we're not in the NFC. Did you see that the 2-9 Bucs are still in the hunt? Ridiculous.

No way we win at the Razor unless the Cheats fall apart, Brady goes to IR, etc. They are just scary good right now. We have a better chance against Denver and GB. Best we can do realistically is 10-6. A nice winning record, but may not be enough to get in. Too bad we're not in the NFC. Did you see that the 2-9 Bucs are still in the hunt? Ridiculous.

the AFC north got to Play the two worst divisions in football, the AFC south and NFC south. Of course they all have 7 wins.

Cleveland's played the NFC South. They beat the Titans and the Raiders. Woo hoo! They also beat Pittsburgh.

Awesome. So did the Jets.

They blow. Period. Hoyer is a pick machine.

Bills 45 Browns 17.

Playoff push. 4-1 down the stretch. I'm thinking nothing less. Let's go!!!!!!!

I can see them winning every game but Denver

How awesome would it be to cost New England* the #1 seed in the AFC, end their streak against us, AND go to 10-6 and into the wildcard, all in one game?

Green Bay can be beaten. Minnesota came THAT CLOSE. The Bills defense is good enough to beat ANYBODY.

The Jets have beaten the Steelers....just sayin'

That whole division is weak. Browns don't know what's going to hit them.