#ontocleveland

YoloinOhio

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Browns are a better team than I give them credit for because I hate them. I hate that they took pettine. I hate that they hurt EJ last year and celebrated.i hate that they beat us last year with Brandon effing Weeden. I hate that they own our first draft pick next year. I hate dontre whitner for his comments over the summer. I hate their obnoxious fans who act like they've never been there before.

Yep, I've been waiting all season for this game. And it means something. A lot.

The Browns are a better team than I give them credit for because I hate them. I hate that they took pettine. I hate that they hurt EJ last year and celebrated.i hate that they beat us last year with Brandon effing Weeden. I hate that they own our first draft pick next year. I hate dontre whitner for his comments over the summer. I hate their obnoxious fans who act like they've never been there before.

Wow I forgot Whitner said that!

This is going to be nuts!

How fun that a game right around Dec 1st between the Browns and Bills means so much

Well said :worthy::thumbsup::flirt::D

Yet the Browns organization is a joke. Hiring Pettine was a joke in the offseason. You were upset about the browns game. You didn't hate they own our first pick. You love the Watkins trade. The Browns were a joke for picking up Whitner. The casual browns fans have the exact same opinion as you translating from the offseason to Nov. 24.