Darwin Award: Shooting in Ferguson

boyst

http://www.politicus...son-unrest.html

A 26-year-old woman accidentally shot and killed herself late Friday evening with a gun she purchased in preparation for large-scale protests in the aftermath of the impending grand jury decision in the death of Michael Brown.

This is not a link to discuss the Michael Brown situation. That's in PPP.

Edited by jboyst62

I assume she bought the gun after a seven day waiting period, background check and after taking a safety course like I did. Poor girl.

Did she purchase the weapon to protect herself from civil unrest or cause civil unrest? Sounds like she bought it to protect herself. It sure protected her alright! Like most guns in the hands of idiots, sounds par for the course.

Do we believe his story?

Thinking that he may have discharged it?

He hit another vehicle while driving then the gun weapon went off. He'd have to be Houdini, even with one hand on the wheel to fire it off.

I think they will know when analysis comes in.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Thinking that he may have discharged it?

He hit another vehicle while driving then the gun weapon went off. He'd have to be Houdini, even with one hand on the wheel to fire it off.

I think they will know when analysis comes in.

I don't know what to think on this one. The story just seems a bit too crazy. Whether it's drugs, alcohol, or something else, there are some more details that are missing. And no, I definitely wasn't saying that he shot her. That one would be easy to prove if it was actually him.