Is Sammy 100% yet?

YoloinOhio

I was reading that he was playing at 70-80 percent since he hurt his groin. I know with all the interviews and everything this past week and a half it might have gotten lost in the shuffle so wondering if anyone heard how healthy he is? I think this will make as much or more of a difference to the offensive production as Fred's return.

Is Goodwin hurt or a healthy scratch? I never know with him.

I think you're confusing Goodwin with Williams, because Williams is the guy that Doug Marrone is trying to teach some weird lesson by making him inactive despite being our best red zone threat. But I guess since we've got a lights out red zone offense it doesn't really matter.

I think you're confusing Goodwin with Williams, because Williams is the guy that Doug Marrone is trying to teach some weird lesson by making him inactive despite being our best red zone threat. But I guess since we've got a lights out red zone offense it doesn't really matter.

well today he's active. Let's see how he does in the RZ. Edited by YoloinOhio

I was reading that he was playing at 70-80 percent since he hurt his groin. I know with all the interviews and everything this past week and a half it might have gotten lost in the shuffle so wondering if anyone heard how healthy he is? I think this will make as much or more of a difference to the offensive production as Fred's return.

Really, he's only 35-40%, because we gave up two #1 picks for him...which means he's only 25% of Odell Beckham.

So Sammy's a bust...cut him.

Sammy was clearly hobbled the last two games, and you can easily tell if he's 100%. The first few Sammy catches will tell the story. Fred and Sammy all day long, Bills win. If Hackett dials up another 70-30 pass/run, we're dead meat.

FWIW, I just found Sammy over/under 4.5 catches and 67 1/2 yards. That feels like free money to me.

I'm taking the ovaries all day long on those lines.