Favorite new beer that you have tried recently

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fat Tire is a good amber. If you like stouts I recommend Left Hand Milk Stout. A good local IPA is Dogfish Head 60 minute. They have a 90 and 120 for you hop heads. Really good beer IMHO.

the 60 is my everyday beer...saison/witbier usually before dinner. 60's after dinner.

One new beer i do drink quite often now with desert is Ommegang Rosetta.. great with chocolate and sweets.

http://ommegang.com/blog/meet-rosetta/

Two Roads Lil Heaven IPA. Had it at JFK Airport. It was great.

Very good choice; Two Roads is a good CT brewery.

I've been drinking a lot of Anchor Steam out here in CA; their Liberty Ale is very good, also like the Lager and Go West IPA.

Just got back from dinner at prison city pub. They have an in house brewery and everything I tried (got a flight) was fantastic.

Auburn NY representing on a national level too! https://www.google.com/amp/auburnpub.com/news/local/prison-city-pub-brewery-ipa-ranked-no-in-america/article_546a02d9-b903-5bb8-9eeb-691933ec0af4.amp.html?client=ms-android-verizon

I've recently heard some really good stuff about Grimm. I need to get some and check it out

You won't be disappointed! It is always a limited supply but as I said I haven't had a bad beer yet from them.

stopped by there on my way from philly to syracuse, it was right after all the hoopla about the mass riot being named best ipa in america, love the place, the beer was very good...best in america? who knows, but it was very good. tried the other beers, enjoyed the fruity pebble also and tried another one that escapes me right now. i'd like to get back there

Just got back from dinner at prison city pub. They have an in house brewery and everything I tried (got a flight) was fantastic.

Auburn NY representing on a national level too! https://www.google.com/amp/auburnpub.com/news/local/prison-city-pub-brewery-ipa-ranked-no-in-america/article_546a02d9-b903-5bb8-9eeb-691933ec0af4.amp.html?client=ms-android-verizon

You won't be disappointed! It is always a limited supply but as I said I haven't had a bad beer yet from them.

My guts just don't let me drink most beers. Can have 3 miller lights at a show and just turn to crap.

Stomach just turns and puking ain't out of the question. I will go in on some Irish carbombs tho.

Probably the toxins. Most beer is just a bunch of swirling toxic sh*t. But ooooooooh those complicated random sh*t notes are so good! :rolleyes:

I was always trying new beers and they were always making me feel like sh*t after a few. Even tried going to Coors light thinking I just couldn't handle much of the heavy stuff. I could drink more but still ended up feeling like sh*t.....just watered down version of same crap.

Went to Heineken.....which my father always drank........ and I can drink them all day at a game and no ill carryover. Just a cleaner product. It's like the difference between triple distilled alcohol and that cheap ass charcoal filtered stuff. Easier to recover from the good stuff.

Flavor-wise.....I prefer 312 from Goose Island........very good wheat beer. Don't care for any of their other stuff though.

Had a 321 wheat draft at Harry Buffalo Thumbs down Not cold enough to enjoy.

Had a fathead blueberry at the house of blues that was decent.

Probably the toxins. Most beer is just a bunch of swirling toxic sh*t. But ooooooooh those complicated random sh*t notes are so good! :rolleyes:

I was always trying new beers and they were always making me feel like sh*t after a few. Even tried going to Coors light thinking I just couldn't handle much of the heavy stuff. I could drink more but still ended up feeling like sh*t.....just watered down version of same crap.

Went to Heineken.....which my father always drank........ and I can drink them all day at a game and no ill carryover. Just a cleaner product. It's like the difference between triple distilled alcohol and that cheap ass charcoal filtered stuff. Easier to recover from the good stuff.

Flavor-wise.....I prefer 312 from Goose Island........very good wheat beer. Don't care for any of their other stuff though.

Same. Coors light, Miller light, Bud light = death for me.