Pegula tried to use Beaver stadium (penn state)

Goodell turned him down. Holds over one hundred thousand. Closer than Detroit. Goodell and company ,said it didn`t have the infrastructure ? What a douche. Holds those screaming college kids.

I don't have the link but the denial was a function of the infrastructure. It is not wired for NFL replays or sideline equipment. It would have been an awesome venue to play in tonight!

Just read the article - did anyone else notice that the guy repeatedly meant ion 'competitive issues' with teams practicing at facilities where they would be playing in the future? Most notably at foxboro????

I read between those lines to see that cheating is alive and well in the NFL and everyone in the know, knows it

Just read the article - did anyone else notice that the guy repeatedly meant ion 'competitive issues' with teams practicing at facilities where they would be playing in the future? Most notably at foxboro????

I read between those lines to see that cheating is alive and well in the NFL and everyone in the know, knows it

yup

Goodell turned him down. Holds over one hundred thousand. Closer than Detroit. Goodell and company ,said it didn`t have the infrastructure ? What a douche. Holds those screaming college kids.

Yes, it's all obviously Goodell's fault... o_O

Love that Poloncarz is the call that pushed the Bills out of Buffalo, wasn't he making a lot of bad noise when the Bills sale was going through?

Let’s begin at the beginning, when Buffalo was ruled out. Grubman, just before a noon logistics meeting with the NFL staff on Thursday, got a text message from Erie County executive Mark Poloncarz, saying a snow-laden roof at a nursing home in Buffalo had just collapsed. Grubman said, “That’s it. We’re not playing in Buffalo.”

I understand that there's way more involved here than a fan like myself really knows, but I do think the NFL may have missed out on a fun venue given the circumstances. The article said something along the lines of COULD we play the game like that, yes, but the preference is for a normal game day experience. Again, I understand, the more things are different the more the losing team and fans get to cry outrage when the game is over. I still think it would be pretty cool to see a game in a non-traditional venue with a bunch of fans that show up just because it's something they never get to see.

Edited by Acantha

Yes, it's all obviously Goodell's fault... o_O

Love that Poloncarz is the call that pushed the Bills out of Buffalo, wasn't he making a lot of bad noise when the Bills sale was going through?

Let’s begin at the beginning, when Buffalo was ruled out. Grubman, just before a noon logistics meeting with the NFL staff on Thursday, got a text message from Erie County executive Mark Poloncarz, saying a snow-laden roof at a nursing home in Buffalo had just collapsed. Grubman said, “That’s it. We’re not playing in Buffalo.”

Not sure what you are suggesting here. What "bad noise" did Polancarz make?