Graphic video - trespasser comes face-to-face with killer guard dog

\GoBillsInDallas/

That's funny, I used to live in Altadena, (North of Pasadena in LA) At the time was not a really nice neighborhood. I was the only the third white couple that I saw in the neighborhood. My next door neighbor was a crack dealer (A whole crazy story by itself) but he a had a huge nasty chow in his backyard, I had a German Shepard and a doberman in mine. So this black guy was running from the police and ducks into my neighbors backyard, the chow nearly rips him to shreds, he jumps over the fence into my back yard and my dogs are waiting for him, he scrambles over my backyard wall which was about 8 feet tall, I hope another nice dog was waiting for him there as well. He was going to need a new pair of pants after that sequence.

Edited by Fan in San Diego

That's funny, I used to live in Altadena, (North of Pasadena in LA) At the time was not a really nice neighborhood. I was the only the third white couple that I saw in the neighborhood. My next door neighbor was a crack dealer (A whole crazy story by itself) but he a had a huge nasty chow in his backyard, I had a German Shepard and a doberman in mine. So this black guy was running from the police and ducks into my neighbors backyard, the chow nearly rips him to shreds, he jumps over the fence into my back yard and my dogs are waiting for him, he scrambles over my backyard wall which was about 8 feet tall, I hope another nice dog was waiting for him there as well. He was going to need a new pair of pants after that sequence.

Did the crack dealer ever use your shower?

Did the crack dealer ever use your shower?

No but the story of this guy would make your head spin. I really liked this guy, he was super cool to talk with. I had many six packs chilling with him. He was a convicted bank robber, got his legs amputated from a shoot out with the police while robbing a bank. I understood why he dealt crack, what else was he going to do for a living. Black, convict, felon, handicapped what else could the guy do? I had a verbal agreement with the guy to keep his chit on his side of the fence. One day I had crack addicts scoping out my stuff (An awesome 76 Jaguar XJ6 candy apple red, black tinted windows, Corvette LS1 power train, I could do 120mph without blinking an eye on the 210, even crooks respected this car cause it was so cool) to steal and I reported his ass to the police. I met with the police who busted him, after a long stake out, but they knew about him already, the same cops who beat the crap out of Rodney King (Rodney's home town at the time) they called me one night and said to stay indoors , at 6:00am (why do they always bust people at 6:00am?) they raided his house and hauled everyone away.

I never saw him again. Sorry dude, I warned you to keep your chit on your side of the fence.