who is the bozo that doesn't know....

OCinBuffalo

1. Who Pinto Ron is?

2. That we were never going to draft a franchise QB, who is better than EJ, with our #1 2015 pick? Never, not with this D, even without Kiko. (Lay it the F down already)

3. That those of who actually know today's game, know "a" Sammy Watkins when we see one, and what he means to the .5 seconds from the snap game(which is now, the game).

In other words, how many sacks do we have this year? Do you really think that's solely due to our D line? Do you think that having 2, #1 picks at CB, and a #2 pick at S(who was drafted as a CB with intentional S upside), is merely coincidental? Yeah, that has nothing to do with leading the league in sacks, 2 years in a row, in different defensive systems. :rolleyes: Thus, do you really think that in today's game, a WR who can beat elite CBs, consistently, isn't the most important player on the entire team behind only QB?

If you can't come to grips with #3, then, seriously, WTF are you even doing? I'll real world it for you: what the F did happen when Randy Moss started playing for the Pats?

Real World Round 2: WTF would happen if Demaryius Thomas started playing for the Pats? Answer: nothing...other than what he is already doing, right now.

Round 3: Megatron on the Packers.

Ronnd 4: Put Orton back as QB for the Bears. AhHa! Nothing changes does it? (This is here just to see if you are paying attention) Now put Drew Brees on that team. Potential best offense of all time.

Perhaps this is an understanding/ignorance problem. Thus, perhaps I need to devote more time to the football board? :lol: And yeah, even I shudder to think what that entails.

Dude......

Are you about to melt down like NDBUFCUSEFAN?

Seems like you're on the edge?