Bruce Arians

BB - I'm right there with you. He gets serious production out of Big Ben in Pittsburgh, years earlier developed Peyton manning in his first three years, turns the Colts around while their head coach has cancer, and turns the Cardinals around from 5-11 to 10-6 in one year with the toughest division in football last year.

This year he has the best record in football playing some tough teams. That's why I'm picking them to beat the Seahawks today with a back up QB.

We would have a winning team with Arians without a doubt in my mind. But we don't, and we have Meathead.

BB - I'm right there with you. He gets serious production out of Big Ben in Pittsburgh, years earlier developed Peyton manning in his first three years, turns the Colts around while their head coach has cancer, and turns the Cardinals around from 5-11 to 10-6 in one year with the toughest division in football last year.

This year he has the best record in football playing some tough teams. That's why I'm picking them to beat the Seahawks today with a back up QB. Wish this game was in my area

We would have a winning team with Arians without a doubt in my mind. But we don't, and we have Meathead. YEP

Well that certainly justifies an entire new thread about a guy who isn't coming to coach the Bills. :lol:

Absolutely

Arians was probably the most hated man in Steelers land, when the HC job opened up in Pittsburgh, fans didn't want anything to do with him. For that reason alone I didn't think much of him as a possible HC candidate.

That goes to show you that one should not listen to such fanatics...... :w00t: