Yogi Berra sues TBS

lawnboy1977

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-y...ov=ap&type=lgns

I'm sorry, but this is just too damn funny!! How seriuosly does someone have to take himself to actually sue a cable network over some ads that no one even remembers seeing. The guy is 79 years old, he should be thankful people are even still mentioning his name, let alone the fact that he's still breathing. Ok, kidding, but this story is just too damn funny!

How does he equate himself with an orgasm?  :w00t:

Can he still physically produce that in his advanced age?  Are they even wet?? 

Don't flatter yourself, Yoda.  I mean Yogi.  :doh:

225784[/snapback]

Everyone gets old. Yogi Berra is the most recognizable living HOF Yankee player and he has a right to be treated with respect. He's earned it.

Can remember a few years ago Yogi and George getting back together and Yogi again being part of Yankees as he had been very angry at his past treatment by George , Yogi for to long away from Yankee scene.

Yogi hit his share of big homers , made some great great catches , caught perhaps most famous Yankee game of them all . No Yogi is not full of himself , he is a most special Yankee should be treated with respect.

You know what, maybe Yogi should be happy that someone is remembering him, but that really isnt an issue with Yogi Berra. Even though I think the money he is asking for is a bit much, maybe this will teach advertisers and the entertainment business a little lesson about making sure people's names that are used want to be used, and have a little accountability for this actions....oh wait, accountability isnt hip anymore, I forgot

Everyone gets old.  Yogi Berra is the most recognizable living HOF Yankee player and he has a right to be treated with respect.  He's earned it.

225787[/snapback]

But, by going after TBS he's bringing himself more exposure to Sex and the City. Seriously, who even thought about Yogi being affililated with the show prior to this.