MMQB column on Bills: Planes, Bills and Snowmobiles

YoloinOhio

i am surprised they would be using snowmobiles to get players..people need dialysis, and medications, and other important stuff.

My gut says that will not be happening.

I don't get this.

I understand your point. But just like how the Bills were offering $10 and hour and tickets to clear out the Stadium. It's not the town/city/state that is offering that or paying these people. It's the Buffalo Bills organization. If the state was paying people to shovel, we would be as dry as the desert by now.

I don't get this.

I understand your point. But just like how the Bills were offering $10 and hour and tickets to clear out the Stadium. It's not the town/city/state that is offering that or paying these people. It's the Buffalo Bills organization. If the state was paying people to shovel, we would be as dry as the desert by now.

i get the feeling from listening to Russ, his first priority is the community. If snowmobiles can be used for either helping someone get needed medical treatment, or medicine, or food etc vs getting a player to the airport, i think the Bills are choosing helping the community, results of the game be damned.

And i agree with that stance. Maybe that not what they are doing, but was jsut my impression.

i get the feeling from listening to Russ, his first priority is the community. If snowmobiles can be used for either helping someone get needed medical treatment, or medicine, or food etc vs getting a player to the airport, i think the Bills are choosing helping the community, results of the game be damned.

And i agree with that stance. Maybe that not what they are doing, but was jsut my impression.

just an idea. They can do both. While in the way to picking up players they can drop off supplies and things needed in areas.

I just don't think it's as clear cut as people are saying. Like I said, it's not like the state is paying people to help shovel. So why was the Bills organization shunned for attempting to pay people.

just an idea. They can do both. While in the way to picking up players they can drop off supplies and things needed in areas.

I just don't think it's as clear cut as people are saying. Like I said, it's not like the state is paying people to help shovel. So why was the Bills organization shunned for attempting to pay people.

that be true!

I did not hear of the criticism of the Bills paying people to shovel..maybe that they were possibly asking for people to break the travel bans?

Or, they were using equipment to clear OBD that could be used to help the public? But Russ said last night in his interview with Joe B, everything they have is at the the full disposal for the county to use now they have no worries bout a game. That was i was saying yesterday in a thread. Yep Bills equipment used to clear the lots etc, but maybe it could be put to a better use right now...this was before they had cancelled the ga,me

Just an amazing situation. I'm wondering if just outright canceling the game was an option. Find a way to play it if it matters for the playoffs but I have to think this isn't the time to be worry about a game

Think about it...if they canceled the game, no way we could lose more games than last year!

lol - Its Lee Smith, on his 27th bday

Alisha Smith@AlishaSmith85 3m3 minutes ago

And he is off...happy birthday babe! @buffalobills @TheBillsMafia

B2-8rRuIIAAhskP.jpg

Alissa Chandler@AlissaChandler 13m13 minutes ago

@ESPNNFL Buffalo Bills are Detroit Bound.

B2-75TNCYAAI4uN.jpg

The #BillsMafia retweeted

Kaela Carpenter@KaelaCarpenter 16m16 minutes ago

Adios @dancarpenterNFL good luck in Detroit! @buffalobills @TheBillsMafia #ThatIsTheTopOfHisRide

B2-7jItIMAApJJY.jpg

B2-7jM8IYAA2D8L.jpg

Edited by YoloinOhio

Guess they are taking snowmobiles :oops:

Could they not have lost Lee Smith address?

they were approaching mike Williams house and the GPS started saying "recalculating..."

@AlbertBreer: Bills headed to the airport now. Just spoke to SVP of communications Scott Berchtold, who said, "I think we've got just about everybody."

An inside source close to the Bills say Offensive Coordinator Nate Hackett missed the plane to Detroit. Play selection to be based solely on TSW polls.

An inside source close to the Bills say Offensive Coordinator Nate Hackett missed the plane to Detroit. Play selection to be based solely on TSW polls.