Cowboys | Bledsoe a Potential Option?

Cowboys | Bledsoe a Potential Option? - from www.KFFL.com

Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:21:39 -0800

Mark Gaughan, of the Buffalo News, speculates that if the Buffalo Bills decide to release QB Drew Bledsoe this offseason, the Dallas Cowboys could be a potential landing spot for the veteran quarterback. Cowboys head coach Bill Parcells is said to be a strong admirer of Bledsoe and coached him while in New England.

I wouldn't read too much into this. It's speculation from The Buffalo news. We've heard zilch about bledsoe from dallas news related sources. Truth be told we don't really know if parcells wants bledsoe. Maybe I'm wrong but I think awhile back Jerry Jones said something to the effect that they won't bring in a veteran qb unless Interceptaverde retires.

I wouldn't read too much into this. It's speculation from The Buffalo news. We've heard zilch about bledsoe from dallas news related sources. Truth be told we don't really know if parcells wants bledsoe. Maybe I'm wrong but I think awhile back Jerry Jones said something to the effect that they won't bring in a veteran qb unless  Interceptaverde retires.

225710[/snapback]

You are correct. Both Jones and Parcells are on record as saying that very thing, within the last two or three weeks. They seem commited to giving Henson every opportunity to beat Testeverde out of the starting job, but both Parcells and Jones had nothing but praise for Vinny's play this year. When he was good, he looked very good. When he was bad, he looked real bad. Still, he had more good moments than bad...

Cowboys | Bledsoe a Potential Option? - from www.KFFL.com

Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:21:39 -0800

Mark Gaughan, of the Buffalo News, speculates that if the Buffalo Bills decide to release QB Drew Bledsoe this offseason, the Dallas Cowboys could be a potential landing spot for the veteran quarterback. Cowboys head coach Bill Parcells is said to be a strong admirer of Bledsoe and coached him while in New England.

225707[/snapback]

There are 2 things wrong with this thread.

1. KFFL is the source

2. KFFL is using Mark Gaughn as their source? Why not just use a TBD poster.