Is no practice bad?

Terrakon

I think the amount of energy we saw had more to do with being trapped in their houses all week. Professional athletes are creatures of habit, and their bodies are used to being incredibly active pretty constantly. Most Buffalonians were absolutely stir-crazy by Thursday. Bills players went right from their homes, to the snow-mobiles, to a plane, to a hotel.They never got to stretch their legs really until the game.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The coaches were forced to stay at the facility because they were snowed in, and the players were forced to stay at home and ponder their plight. I think its more they wanted to let off all that hostility from being closed in all week on the hapless Jets.

Rex Ryan's face during most of the game was priceless :blink: ,as if he couldn't believe how things were going. This after he boldly stated his team would play 1000 times better for this game. The one thing I know for certain is the Jets need a franchise QB worse then the Bills. I mean they didn't have even 50 yards of passing by the half.