Global warming err Climate change HOAX

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I am against AI and cryptocurrency farming. Both should be abolished as the energy-wasting monsters that they are. 

Good luck with that.  I pretty sure every F500 CEO is pumping AI at every turn.

• Like (+1) 2

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Westside said:

Are you going to force China to drastically reduce their carbon footprint? Since they are the world’s biggest polluters? Do you think any of your ideas will actually change anything with the third world countries shutting all over the environment? Yeah, let’s bankrupt America with the climate change nonsense while the rest of the world keeps polluting. Brilliant 

China is going to have to do it too. Their coal industry is a mess and they’re rapidly running into issues with drinkable water. They only have 6% of the world’s freshwater, with 20% of the population. 

Third world countries do not put out remotely the same amount of carbon emissions as China or the U.S. or India. 

It will be a global effort 

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Obviously tax exempt groups would remain just that, tax exempt, but how many nonprofits like that are emitting lots of carbon?

The ones with the private jets and what not?

1 minute ago, ScotSHO said:

Good luck with that.  I pretty sure every F500 CEO is pumping AI at every turn.

I know. Sucks. Feels like we’re losing humanity, but that’s more of a different discussion 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

China is going to have to do it too. Their coal industry is a mess and they’re rapidly running into issues with drinkable water. They only have 6% of the world’s freshwater, with 20% of the population. 

Third world countries do not put out remotely the same amount of carbon emissions as China or the U.S. or India. 

lol, good luck with that. China will tell the US to pound sand!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

The ones with the private jets and what not?

A good point! That might require legislation that targets plane manufacturers. 

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Westside said:

Are you going to force China to drastically reduce their carbon footprint? Since they are the world’s biggest polluters? Do you think any of your ideas will actually change anything with the third world countries shutting all over the environment? Yeah, let’s bankrupt America with the climate change nonsense while the rest of the world keeps polluting. Brilliant 

Then India as that's the newest low-cost manufacturing center.  

Then how do they get fed when they want to tax and end the Haber process.

Just now, Westside said:

lol, good luck with that. China will tell the US to pound sand!

They can certainly try but I have a hunch they’ll be doing it anyways 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

A good point! That might require legislation that targets plane manufacturers. 

That makes a lot of sense?

Anything for a reply, eh

Its a good thing we DONT have authoritarians like you in public office.

China like the rest of the world is investing heavily in Nuke production.

We like the Windmills and Solar (that actually produces heat)

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

That makes a lot of sense?

Anything for a reply, eh

Its a good thing we DONT have authoritarians like you in public office.

China like the rest of the world is investing heavily in Nuke production.

We like the Windmills and Solar (that actually produces heat)

Plane emissions are regulated just like cars, dumb dumb. It’s why we don’t have DC-8s pouring black smoke out the back on takeoff anymore. 

Not sure where you’re getting the China nuclear thing. Sure, they’re investing in nuclear power but their capacity is still about half ours (93 GW to 54 GW). They’ve built so much solar that they have a glut. 

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

We know.

Explains the entire conservative viewpoint doesn’t it? Ahhh government scary!

• Disagree 1

you said they should tax the plane manufacturers, after saying all exhaust should be taxed.

From the site I have shown you that shows the scheduled nuke facilities to be built, and decomishioned.

Decommissioning Status for Shutdown U.S. Nuclear Plants (nei.org)

57 nuclear reactors

As of June 2023, there were 57 nuclear reactors under construction worldwide. China ranked first with 21 units. It was followed by India, with eight reactors under construction at the time. In the previous year, five nuclear reactors were permanently shut down worldwide.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/268154/number-of-planned-nuclear-reactors-in-various-countries/

https://pris.iaea.org/PRIS/WorldStatistics/UnderConstructionReactorsByCountry.aspx

ITS OK, I get I wasted my time. 

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

That’s pretty unspecific with the world at a tipping point.  What does the rest of the world do to compel compliance in your opinion? 

Cease trade with China? 

War? 

As for countries damaging the world at a lesser rate, what does the international community do now to compel compliance?

Cut off all aid? 
Cease trade?

War?  

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

That’s pretty unspecific with the world at a tipping point.  What does the rest of the world do to compel compliance in your opinion? 

Cease trade with China? 

War? 

As for countries damaging the world at a lesser rate, what does the international community do now to compel compliance?

Cut off all aid? 
Cease trade?

War?  

International coalitions of free trade that don’t involve China. India isn’t much better but at least we wouldn’t be trading with the CCP. 

With regards to poor nations, we also build trade networks with them to build wealth and help with more modern infrastructure.

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

It must feel good to plug your ears and go “lalalala” in the face of overwhelming evidence that something is wrong 

You so full of Schiff.

It’s NO DIFFERENT than it has been the last billion years.

You wanna soak up the hoax, so be it. 

Normal folks like me know it’s all a crock of shyyt.

• Agree 1

Just now, njbuff said:

You so full of Schiff.

It’s NO DIFFERENT than it has been the last billion years.

You wanna soak up the hoax, so be it. 

Normal folks like me know it’s all a crock of shyyt.

I didn’t know they let the blind post on the internet. You must have some good service dogs 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

International coalitions of free trade that don’t involve China. India isn’t much better but at least we wouldn’t be trading with the CCP. 

With regards to poor nations, we also build trade networks with them to build wealth and help with more modern infrastructure.

Sounds like a start, though you would have to extend embargo(s) to include travel in/out if China, and I would think extend that to any nation doing business with China?  

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Sounds like a start, though you would have to extend embargo(s) to include travel in/out if China, and I would think extend that to any nation doing business with China?  

Sounds very Trump-ian to me.  Probably time to drop this topic and discuss the pee tapes.

13 hours ago, Roundybout said:

You’re using two outliers to ignore a general warming trend that’s clearly observable.

I am showing you that the data you are using, " less snow in one place" is a garbage piece of data. Your data is led by your belief, not the other way around.