Global warming err Climate change HOAX

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Sounds like a good investment to prevent Miami from falling into the ocean but that’s just me 

Wouldn't Martha's Vineyard go first?  Why did Mr. Climate Activist (Ocumer who kills his chef) move there if that were the case?  Keep reaching leftist idiot, lol!

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Sounds like a good investment to prevent Miami from falling into the ocean but that’s just me 

https://www.maciverinstitute.com/2024/03/the-end-has-been-nigh-for-more-than-50-years-now/

https://www.aei.org/carpe-diem/18-spectacularly-wrong-predictions-made-around-the-time-of-first-earth-day-in-1970-expect-more-this-year-3/

Don’t spend so much time being afraid. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Wow you’re telling me that conservative think tank MacIver Institute is sticking its head in the sand and ignoring reality?

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Wow you’re telling me that conservative think tank MacIver Institute is sticking its head in the sand and ignoring reality?

If you accept any of the doomsday predictions as fact, you are the one ignoring reality. There’s nothing mysterious here. All these people that have told us there is only 5/8/10 years to save the planet have been wrong. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

ARE WE DEAD YET? I WAS RELIABLY ASSURED WE’D PASS THE POINT OF NO RETURN SOMETIME LAST YEAR:  

Global boiling? Phew, what a con-trick.

NEVER mind ‘gaslighting’, which entered the lexicon via the 1938 Patrick Hamilton play Gas Light in which a man tries to convince his wife she is going insane by causing the lights to dim, all the while denying that it is getting darker. No, we are being ‘sunlighted’ – by our government. Through its obedient quango the Met Office it feeds deliberately biased information to those equally obedient mouthpieces, the weather reporters of the mainstream media.

While few of us in the UK had yet mothballed our winter coats or turned off the central heating for the rest of the year, the Met Office assured us that we had just experienced the hottest May on record in the UK since 2008. This did not reflect the reality to which those of us with eyes to see can attest.

We are being manipulated.

People from the four corners of the country reported dull skies and rain accompanied by cold weather for the whole of May. But this is counter to the ‘climate catastrophe’ narrative, so the Met Office simply denied people’s experience and continued to pump out the message about global warming accompanied by weather charts which ranged from light pink to deep red, emphasizing the extent to which the UK was on the boil. 

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/global-boiling-phew-what-a-con-trick/

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

ARE WE DEAD YET? I WAS RELIABLY ASSURED WE’D PASS THE POINT OF NO RETURN SOMETIME LAST YEAR:  

Global boiling? Phew, what a con-trick.

NEVER mind ‘gaslighting’, which entered the lexicon via the 1938 Patrick Hamilton play Gas Light in which a man tries to convince his wife she is going insane by causing the lights to dim, all the while denying that it is getting darker. No, we are being ‘sunlighted’ – by our government. Through its obedient quango the Met Office it feeds deliberately biased information to those equally obedient mouthpieces, the weather reporters of the mainstream media.

While few of us in the UK had yet mothballed our winter coats or turned off the central heating for the rest of the year, the Met Office assured us that we had just experienced the hottest May on record in the UK since 2008. This did not reflect the reality to which those of us with eyes to see can attest.

We are being manipulated.

People from the four corners of the country reported dull skies and rain accompanied by cold weather for the whole of May. But this is counter to the ‘climate catastrophe’ narrative, so the Met Office simply denied people’s experience and continued to pump out the message about global warming accompanied by weather charts which ranged from light pink to deep red, emphasizing the extent to which the UK was on the boil. 

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/global-boiling-phew-what-a-con-trick/

“It can’t be global warming because I don’t feel hot”

every day, my take that conservatives don’t have the mental capacity to comprehend global problems is proven correct. 

Edited by Roundybout
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

every day, my take that conservatives don’t have the mental capacity to comprehend global problems is proven correct. 

But you, the deep thinker that declares the border disaster to be about skin color, does. Good heavens. 

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Aren't you due for a sex change?

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Thanks for demonstrating how you completely misinterpreted the article.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Thanks for demonstrating how you completely misinterpreted the article.

Its right here, dumb dumb 

“People from the four corners of the country reported dull skies and rain accompanied by cold weather for the whole of May. But this is counter to the ‘climate catastrophe’ narrative, so the Met Office simply denied people’s experience”

12 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

But you, the deep thinker that declares the border disaster to be about skin color, does. Good heavens. 

Don’t you have some guns to go polish or something? There might be an illegal around. 

Its right here, dumb dumb 

“People from the four corners of the country reported dull skies and rain accompanied by cold weather for the whole of May. But this is counter to the ‘climate catastrophe’ narrative, so the Met Office simply denied people’s experience”

Don’t you have some guns to go polish or something? There might be an illegal around. 

So maga hunts illegals now? You really need to get a grip. Borders don't exist and everyone is awesome isn't a great platform to base your ideas on.

41 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

So maga hunts illegals now? You really need to get a grip. Borders don't exist and everyone is awesome isn't a great platform to base your ideas on.

They sure as hell want to! Or, do you think Trump’s proposed roundup is going to be all sunshine and flowers?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

They sure as hell want to! Or, do you think Trump’s proposed roundup is going to be all sunshine and flowers?

You mean deporting those that are here illegally?

The MAGA purity test of all Mexican people will be peaceful and easy, I’m sure. 

You mean deporting those that are here illegally?

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

You mean deporting those that are here illegally?

How will you show they’re here illegally? You gonna barge into peoples houses asking for “papers?”

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

How will you show they’re here illegally? You gonna barge into peoples houses asking for “papers?”

I mean, if a polite knock doesn't work then yeah. 

Just now, wnyguy said:

I mean, if a polite knock doesn't work then yeah. 

Dammit. this thread is about climate hoaxes not hundreds of thousands of illegal trespassers.

• Haha (+1) 1