Global warming err Climate change HOAX

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:
J6NXA2ANPUI6PKYHA7M7KIPWWU

Water temperatures are running about three degrees above normal, contributing to record warmth along the Gulf Coast.

Those silly scientists, all a hoax, like the Corona virus, all a conspiracy

That’s impossible! We turned everything off all over the world for the past month now! We’re doomed.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Go wash your hands 

I did already. I actually thought you were gonna tell me to wash my mouth out with soap. My now deceased mother liked to say that one. By the way.....Good Morning Tibs! I’ll trust that you’re well. I hope so.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I did already. I actually thought you were gonna tell me to wash my mouth out with soap. My now deceased mother liked to say that one. By the way.....Good Morning Tibs! I’ll trust that you’re well. I hope so.

And good morning to you Deek, hope you are well, also. :) 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

That’s impossible! We turned everything off all over the world for the past month now! We’re doomed.

All we need is for the Mayor of Houston to tell Mother Nature to "chill". It'll be fine after that.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:
J6NXA2ANPUI6PKYHA7M7KIPWWU

Water temperatures are running about three degrees above normal, contributing to record warmth along the Gulf Coast.
Those silly scientists, all a hoax, like the Corona virus, all a conspiracy

I wonder what the average temp was when this picture was taken?

Cretaceous_seaway.png

2 minutes ago, Gary M said:

I wonder what the average temp was when this picture was taken?

Cretaceous_seaway.png

So your point is the weather use to be different so it’s always changing so who cares? Right? 

And you think polluting the environment is ok, because climate was different before civilization. 

People died before fore the pandemic, also. So don’t do anything. 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So your point is the weather use to be different so it’s always changing so who cares? Right? 

And you think polluting the environment is ok, because climate was different before civilization. 

What are you doing to minimize your footprint on the environment?  

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Doesn't evolution teach us Survival of the Fittest? So then, why are we protecting the in-firmed and over 60 (of which I am one)? Let it all out and it will also take care of the lib claim of over population too! 

12 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Doesn't evolution teach us Survival of the Fittest? So then, why are we protecting the in-firmed and over 60 (of which I am one)? Let it all out and it will also take care of the lib claim of over population too! 

I love this, I wish the leaders of the Republican Party would come out and admit they think this way 

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Yes the water was different and it will be different again in the future, and it won't be dependent on me recycling or carbon credits.

The article does not give us any info on what is changing the temp of the water. The implication is it's human induced, but provide no substantial data to back it up, just the models they created using their assumptions. And in the end they give a dire warning that may or may not even happen.

I recycle, I am currently building some wildlife observation platforms with wood that my employer was going to throw away. I pick up beer cans along the road to the point my kids are embarrassed, I also pick up metal from peoples trash to sell for scrap. So please feel free to lecture me about saving the environment.

3 hours ago, Gary M said:

Yes the water was different and it will be different again in the future, and it won't be dependent on me recycling or carbon credits.

The article does not give us any info on what is changing the temp of the water. The implication is it's human induced, but provide no substantial data to back it up, just the models they created using their assumptions. And in the end they give a dire warning that may or may not even happen.

I recycle, I am currently building some wildlife observation platforms with wood that my employer was going to throw away. I pick up beer cans along the road to the point my kids are embarrassed, I also pick up metal from peoples trash to sell for scrap. So please feel free to lecture me about saving the environment.

Maybe if you didn't check to see if there was anything left in them they wouldn't be so embarrassed. 

• Haha (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Gary M said:

And we know that human activity can speed up changes which will cause problems to human lives, the economy, public health and safety

44 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And we know that human activity can speed up changes which will cause problems to human lives, the economy, public health and safety

I hate to break it to you Tibs but your nonsensical nibbling at the edges to curtail human impact on the planet is like using an eye dropper on a forest fire. Go ahead and do whatever you’d like personally. I assume it’ll make you feel better but stop pushing your planet worshipping religion on me and others!

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No we don't, some models suggest we contribute, others not so much.

1 hour ago, Gary M said:

No we don't, some models suggest we contribute, others not so much.

No, carbon is a heat trapping gas. Pollution is real and has negative effects on humans and the environment. This is the same thing as the science that was ignored about the Corona virus. 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, carbon is a heat trapping gas. Pollution is real and has negative effects on humans and the environment. This is the same thing as the science that was ignored about the Corona virus. 

Oh, please explain this to us.