Global warming err Climate change HOAX

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

The next time you criticize Trump will be the first. Be original. 

Did I stick up for Trump? I made fun of the Green New Deal's spoke person, Greta along with your stupid take on the situation. Is your mind always this cluttered and off target? 

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Did I stick up for Trump? I made fun of the Green New Deal's spoke person, Greta along with your stupid take on the situation. Is your mind always this cluttered and off target? 

The next time you criticize Trump will still be your first. 

Also you should listen to the Trump speech above. You probably think that's all true too, and an admirable speech by a stellar rhetorician. 

40 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Also you should listen to the Trump speech above. You probably think that's all true too, and an admirable speech by a stellar rhetorician. 

So, your only response is to deflect and assume? I figure that you never really had any ammunition since you threw the gun first. Oh wait, maybe you were shooting blanks. That's probably what an Empty Chair would do.

18 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, your only response is to deflect and assume? I figure that you never really had any ammunition since you threw the gun first. Oh wait, maybe you were shooting blanks. That's probably what an Empty Chair would do.

Once upon a time, this board had a critical bent to both sides of issues. No mas. 

Did you know they just passed a spending bill? Any thoughts critical of Trump's free-wheeling spending support of that? 

7 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Did you know they just passed a spending bill? Any thoughts critical of Trump's free-wheeling spending support of that? 

If you want to talk about it, start your own thread instead of hijacking the Global Warming thread

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Once upon a time, this board had a critical bent to both sides of issues. No mas. 

Deflect and assume, your MO. You make a statement regarding Greta and got your ass handed to you. You quit talking about Greta and respond by disparaging Trump while attempting to completely change the subject by discussing the budget. You don't get to run away and hide by changing the subject. You're a poor conductor. Might I suggest a Maestro without a baton?

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Deflect and assume, your MO. You make a statement regarding Greta and got your ass handed to you.

Yeah, that's what happened. What definitely didn't happen was that anyone criticized Trump for taking time to troll a teenager. 

You quit talking about Greta and respond by disparaging Trump while attempting to completely change the subject by discussing the budget.

Hey dogbert, my attack turned to you, not Trump. Keep it straight. You can't criticize Trump, like most people here. 

You don't get to run away and hide by changing the subject.

You want to keep talking about how we don't have grown ups who will apologize when wrong? OK. That point deemed to be made clearly but if you want to go on more about it, feel free. 

9 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

So many men on here are obsessed with the thoughts and actions of a 16 year old girl.

Creepy

As usual you've missed the point. It's nearly the end of the year and there's no time for you to catch Tiberius for the Idiot of the Year Award. You've been getting some good practice in though. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Yeah, that's what happened. What definitely didn't happen was that anyone criticized Trump for taking time to troll a teenager. 

Hey dogbert, my attack turned to you, not Trump. Keep it straight. You can't criticize Trump, like most people here. 

You want to keep talking about how we don't have grown ups who will apologize when wrong? OK. That point deemed to be made clearly but if you want to go on more about it, feel free. 

Talk about being dense. Trump has been criticizing the spokesperson of a movement. How many times do you need that explained to you?

13 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

So many men on here are obsessed with the thoughts and actions of a 16 year old girl.

Creepy

I’m in San Francisco for the holidays. Looks like a whole city is obsessed with her.   Now this is creepy. 

E07DDB00-E74C-4F0E-9BDC-94C7D9D4EFFD.jpeg

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Talk about being dense. Trump has been criticizing the spokesperson of a movement. How many times do you need that explained to you?

Read his Tweets when DR posts them for you. 

He's trolling a teenager, not debating a point of science. 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I’m in San Francisco for the holidays. Looks like a whole city is obsessed with her.   Now this is creepy. 

E07DDB00-E74C-4F0E-9BDC-94C7D9D4EFFD.jpeg

OK Boomer.

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

you contribute absolutely nothing to this board.

A worthy contribution. 

Your master will be here to help you out soon. Flying without his net is tough for you. 

Edited by John Adams

4 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Read his Tweets when DR posts them for you. 

He's trolling a teenager, not debating a point of science. 

nuance
[ˈn(y)o͞oˌäns]

NOUN
  1. a subtle difference in or shade of meaning, expression, or sound.
    "the nuances of facial expression and body language"
    synonyms:
    fine distinction · subtle distinction/difference · shade · shading · gradation · variation · modulation · degree · subtlety · nicety · refinement · overtone
VERB
  1. give nuances to.
    "the effect of the music is nuanced by the social situation of listeners"

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

I know. It's beyond comprehension that adults could apologize. 

Shirley you must think the adults pulling Greta's strings should apologize for their abuse of her, right?  Or should they just continue to manipulate her as long as they proxy apologies through her when they make re-Greta-bull statements?

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Shirley you must think the adults pulling Greta's strings should apologize for their abuse of her, right?  Or should they just continue to manipulate her as long as they proxy apologies through her when they make re-Greta-bull statements?

he is a champion of tyranny.