Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Use them for fuel? You are one cold-hearted Canadian.

for Time’s thing of the year

but it doesn’t matter, haven’t read Time since....  1983?

Edited by row_33

2 hours ago, ALF said:

Due to the US national debt I can agree with getting out of the Paris Accord.  We should error on the side of caution and do what we can afford for cleaner air and water.

We sure have made our waters here in CA clean of straws.  So we have that going for us........which is nice.  

41 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

We sure have made our waters here in CA clean of straws.  So we have that going for us........which is nice.  

I have to admit I'm not big on change. After visiting the Jersey Shore last summer I came home and dumped 30000 boxes of plastic straws in my swimming pool. I might be part of the problem.

• Haha (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I have to admit I'm not big on change. After visiting the Jersey Shore last summer I came home and dumped 30000 boxes of plastic straws in my swimming pool. I might be part of the problem.

Or at least our new "Strawman". 

• Haha (+1) 3

46 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Problem?  No. Solution.  You took 3,000,000 straws out of circulation. Good job!  ??

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

On top of that he was able to destroy them with his pump. 

The pump is coal-fired, did I mention that?  We get the coal delivered by a family from West Virginia.  Hard workers, but they are generally covered in some kind of black dust so they have to make the deliveries at night.  The kids are hard workers, the boy, Wheezy we call him, he can chuck a piece of coal a mile. I usually tip him a nickle. 

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The pump is coal-fired, did I mention that?  We get the coal delivered by a family from West Virginia.  Hard workers, but they are generally covered in some kind of black dust so they have to make the deliveries at night.  The kids are hard workers, the boy, Wheezy we call him, he can chuck a piece of coal a mile. I usually tip him a nickle. 

Is this them?

5632A9FC-A2BB-40BF-82EC-F0F5434CDCE9.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1