Global warming err Climate change HOAX

12 hours ago, /dev/null said:
12 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

She's just cutting CO2 emissions.  She is organizing a May Day protest where all her followers duct tape their mouth and nose for a full hour.  That will save a lot of CO2.  Even more than they realize.

They should also protest disposable consumerism by putting plastic bags over their heads

Is it wrong if I offer assistance? 

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some true believers out there! And, there is always a Buffalo connection.  <_<  

Will Buffalo Become a Climate Change Haven?

The Western New York city possesses a distinct mix of weather, geography, and infrastructure that could make it a potential climate haven. But for whom?

</snip>

Rising temperatures have yet to produce more heat waves or extreme rainfall in Western New York. Experts say the region’s cool climate and ample fresh water could make it an attractive destination as the planet heats up. 

</snip>

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

There are some true believers out there! And, there is always a Buffalo connection.  <_<  

Will Buffalo Become a Climate Change Haven?

The Western New York city possesses a distinct mix of weather, geography, and infrastructure that could make it a potential climate haven. But for whom?

</snip>

Rising temperatures have yet to produce more heat waves or extreme rainfall in Western New York. Experts say the region’s cool climate and ample fresh water could make it an attractive destination as the planet heats up. 

</snip>

Climate models show the WNY area actually cooling slightly as the globe warms.

Between that and ample fresh water, the Great Lakes should see population growth in the next century.

I was not sure where to put this. It could have easily gone into the re-election thread because if he brings back full-flush toilets and regular flow shower heads, he could have a 48 state landslide.  :P

President Trump talks about bring back old bulbs (and keeping the new bulbs), looking at sinks and showers lack of pressure, the stupidity of low-flow toilets and opening up the standard (in non desert areas). He's talking about having both.  Video here.

President Trump holds a small business roundtable at the White House and speaks on regulations on small businesses, bringing back a cheaper light bulb and improving water pressure and conservation in the U.S.

"New bulbs doesn't make you look as good, being a vain person, that is very important to me. Gives you an orange look. Has anyone noticed that?"  ?

• Haha (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I was not sure where to put this. It could have easily gone into the re-election thread because if he brings back full-flush toilets and regular flow shower heads, he could have a 48 state landslide.  :P

President Trump talks about bring back old bulbs (and keeping the new bulbs), looking at sinks and showers lack of pressure, the stupidity of low-flow toilets and opening up the standard (in non desert areas). He's talking about having both.  Video here.

President Trump holds a small business roundtable at the White House and speaks on regulations on small businesses, bringing back a cheaper light bulb and improving water pressure and conservation in the U.S.

"New bulbs doesn't make you look as good, being a vain person, that is very important to me. Gives you an orange look. Has anyone noticed that?"  ?

the left won't know whether to laugh or cry at this.

troll level - out of this world.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The troll level...he's gone plaid.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

here's the video:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1203065288905777153

• Haha (+1) 4

I hear that the Serbs are fanatics about their showers.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/5/2019 at 8:54 AM, Chef Jim said:

Does that small wind turbine you have on your property really generate enough power?  

you can save a little bit once in awhile and maybe use it to light your room to read for an hour

Edited by row_33

41 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Fantastic! I’ve had solar on my house for a decade now. My power bill is about $2.00 per month. (I can’t say the same for my DirecTV bill!)

Good for you.  I burn my lights 24/7, use my smoker constantly and run my car every day all day because it sounds cool!  I'm just wondering if @Tiberius is part of the solution that he's says the Republicans are not.  

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Good for you.  I burn my lights 24/7, use my smoker constantly and run my car every day all day because it sounds cool!  I'm just wondering if @Tiberius is part of the solution that he's says the Republicans are not.  

I don’t have solar panels on my house in order to save the planet. I have them because they work. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

HAHA Gator wantonly wastes electricity because he is too cheap to purchase a snow blower powerful enough to clear his Fischer-Price play driveway in one shot. 

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I don’t have solar panels on my house in order to save the planet. I have them because they work. 

And by work I assume you mean saves you money.  Perfect example of how the carrot beats the stick.  You incentivize me monetarily I'm more likely to do something instead of punishing me for not doing it.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

And by work I assume you mean saves you money.  Perfect example of how the carrot beats the stick.  You incentivize me monetarily I'm more likely to do something instead of punishing me for not doing it.  

By work, I mean they provide 100% of the power for my house and cost me less than drawing power from the grid.  Pretty simple really.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

What’s a lawn mower? ?

They don't understand that.  I've lived he CA for nearly 40 years and have had no need for a lawn mower.  

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

By work, I mean they provide 100% of the power for my house and cost me less than drawing power from the grid.  Pretty simple really.

Yes they save you money.  

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I don't have solar panels on my house.  I have them on my electric lawn mower.

yeah but... i would be truly impressed if you had them on your electric sno-blower.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

yep, i have a net zero system myself. on a yearly basis, it provides all of my household electrical needs. unlike you however, i am only 4 years into the system that is expected to last 25 years minimum.

with all of the rebates and incentives i was able to garner for the system and install, in two more years i will have recouped my out of pocket expenses, 100%. after that is when the payoff really kicks in. especially when you consider that it is forecast that energy prices are expected to rise 50% by the end of the next decade.

Edited by Foxx