Global warming err Climate change HOAX

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Now TIME is reporting on how asthma inhalers are ‘choking the planet’

B791C625-2E55-4064-BCEC-B8B234B9D364.thumb.jpeg.f63484364fbcfe498b603c5f12f75f35.jpeg

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/11/09/now-time-is-reporting-on-how-asthma-inhalers-are-choking-the-planet/

they already stripped the propellant out of them, so the weak and old cant get half the drug in their lungs 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

And that was in the summer !

?

they had little nazi committees go around in pickup trucks and shake people's garbage bags and open them if they felt something was in there that was recyclable

we planned a few times to give them a good surprise when they opened a bag due to a pop can inside...

the local butcher agreed to provide us with something for the joke, but we moved out before enacting it

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, row_33 said:

they had little nazi committees go around in pickup trucks and shake people's garbage bags and open them if they felt something was in there that was recyclable

we planned a few times to give them a good surprise when they opened a bag due to a pop can inside...

the local butcher agreed to provide us with something for the joke, but we moved out before enacting it

Ahhhh.  It all makes sense now, reading that and looking at your location.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/21/2019 at 10:25 AM, Uncle Joe said:

Environmental related:
Oregon loses $1 billion timber lawsuit to rural counties
oregonlive.com/politics/2019/11/state-loses-1-billion-timber-lawsuit-to-rural-counties.html

Eh, just deforest the counties that sued, sell the timber, and tell them here's your money. Darn shame that there's no more forests left to pay you to log.

16 hours ago, ScotSHO said:

Ahhhh.  It all makes sense now, reading that and looking at your location.

a friend's parents in the rich district of a Toronto suburb had transferred to the US for business, so their White Elephant mansion was home for a half-dozen of us our last year of University and such

we didn't quite fit in with the unstated but assumed LAWS of the community

the realtors dreaded coming to visit to try to sell the home, but we were respectful and they eventually sold after a year or so

26 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Eh, just deforest the counties that sued, sell the timber, and tell them here's your money. Darn shame that there's no more forests left to pay you to log.

Disagree, there is such a thing as sustainable logging, fisheries etc.

Not sure about sustainable fracking though.

1 minute ago, Azalin said:

Greta Thunrburg has serious issues.  As in "She's going to develop a slew of affective disorders and kill herself by age 30" issues.  

I don't hate her.  I pity her.  I hate the adults in her life who are doing this to her.

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, DC Tom said:

Greta Thunrburg has serious issues.  As in "She's going to develop a slew of affective disorders and kill herself by age 30" issues.  

I don't hate her.  I pity her.  I hate the adults in her life who are doing this to her.

the long-lost sister of The Tin Drum boy

image.png.5d1fa3ddd2d7dceb1865678343dab1c6.png

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I have to say I hate her.