Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/harrison-ford-delivers-apocalyptic-climate-change-warning-1.823568

sometimes I hate the news, it reveals things like harry ford yammering  on and on about climate change.  This jackalope owns multiple airplanes, bragged about flying up the coast to get a cheeseburger, and made his fortune by being really effective at getting people to leave their homes, pollute the planet and gorge themselves fat on fake-buttered popcorn and 1 gallon medium sized sugary soda.

I mean let's put aside the fact that he's flying to Dubai, and encouraging as many like-minded people as possible to drive/fly/boat to Dubai to hear his lecture about how the planet is being smothered by human activity like flying/driving/boating.  It's clear from watching the video to all citizens that there is absolutely no way to deliver a message of this magnitude to the masses in ANY way other than to pollute the crap out of the planet by flying to Dubai. 

I always enjoyed a good harry ford flick.  Mindless fun for a couple hours, take your mind off the problems of the world watching him exercise white privilege as he pillaged the treasures of foreign lands.  Now this.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The sooner people understand that Mother Nature is a volatile entity that does what she wants when she wants, the better off we will be.

The left won't ever buy into this because there's no money in letting Mother Nature be.

Remove money and no one on the left -- not even Bill Nye Who's Not A Science Guy --  will believe in Global Climate Warming Cooling Change.

6 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

The left won't ever buy into this because there's no money in letting Mother Nature be.

Remove money and no one on the left -- not even Bill Nye Who's Not A Science Guy --  will believe in Global Climate Warming Cooling Change.

I guess there is money in stupidity then.

I also guess that there is no price on humanity not EVER making a dent into what Mother Nature wants to do with her planet.

39 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Did you just assume the gender of nature??

Nature has always been a B word up until they tried to blame its consequences on men too by naming hurricanes after them. The question to ponder is if this was just a way to emasculate men or to shift blame? *****es are sneaky.

Edited by grinreaper

THE GREATEST SCANDAL IN THE HISTORY OF SCIENCE

By John Hindraker

I have written many times about the unwarranted “adjustments” to measured past temperatures by government agencies, which serve to inflate the modest warming that has occurred in recent decades. Organizations around the world (NOAA and NASA-GISS here in the U.S.) have done this over and over, usually surreptitiously. The Manhattan Contrarianshares my opinion that this misrepresentation of the historical record is the worst scandal in the history of science. The most recent instance comes from Australia:

For those new to this topic, the Greatest Scientific Fraud Of All Time is the systematic downward adjustment of early-year temperatures in order to create a fake enhanced warming trend, the better to bamboozle voters and politicians to go along with extreme measures to try to avert the impending “climate crisis.”

{snip}

I don’t think there is any mystery about why employees of government agencies around the world systematically alter historical records–amazingly enough, always in the same direction. But the Contrarian draws a parallel that I think is apt:

And finally: over the years as I have accumulated posts on this topic, several commenters have suggested that I must be alleging some kind of conspiracy among government climate scientists in making these adjustments. I mean, without that, how does it come about that the Australians just happen to be making the exact same kinds of adjustments as NASA, NOAA, and for that matter, as the Brits at the Hadley Center in the UK?

If your brain is wondering how that could be, I would suggest that we have the same kind of phenomenon going on here as the hate crime hoax phenomenon. How does Jussie Smollett just happen to fake a hate crime playing right into the progressive narrative of the moment — just as did the Duke lacrosse team hoaxer, and the Virginia fraternity hoaxer, and the Harvard Law School black tape hoaxers, and many dozens of others? (Here is a compilation of some 15 recent hate crime hoaxes.) Did they all coordinate in one grand conspiracy? Or did they all just realize what was needed from them to support their “team” and its narrative?

There is a great deal of narrative supporting going on these days.

21 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/comedy/leaked-fox-news-segment-with-rutger-bregman-gets-out-of-hand/vi-BBTRTQK?ocid=HPDHP17

Tucker Carlson loses it in a conversation with an arrogant, globalist prick.

Tucker Carlson responds to a leaked interview with Rutger Bregman:

"There is some profanity, and I apologize for that. On the other hand, it was genuinely heartfelt. I meant it with total sincerity."

• Haha (+1) 1