Global warming err Climate change HOAX

23 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

"This is the coldest it's been in a generation!  this is proof of a millennial-scale change in climate!"

It actually is.  At the risk of oversimplifying...if you put energy into an oscillatory system, the oscillations become larger in amplitude.  If you put it into a metastable oscillatory system, it becomes unstable yada yada yada

WHAT???

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I thought I had a climate change person tell me one time that the extreme swings is proof, something about the atmosphere yada yada yada I tuned them out after awhile

Oh, it is. You see, the Alberta Clipper Polar Vortex is because the air at the north pole suddenly rose to 70+ degrees Fahrenheit, which pushed the mass of cold air southward across Canuckistan and into the US. Therefore, the cold is caused by global warming cooling climate change. And aliens from outer space. Possibly Mooninites

The best way to combat the scourge of global warming cooling climate change and space aliens is for governments to act responsibly by seizing all wealth and assets in order to fairly distribute them across the planet. When we're all poor and starving, we'll be forced to eat all the cows, which reduces cow farts, which eliminates the methane pollution causing global warming cooling climate change.

How do I know this will work? There's consensus, mother *****!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 1/28/2019 at 3:26 PM, LABillzFan said:

My apologies if this was posted elsewhere. Always fun when people who spent years yelling about Global Warming Cooling Climate Change suddenly understand the scam and come out against it.,

Probably too simple for many of you here, but a nice watch nonetheless because his relatively monotonous tone somehow, oddly, lends credibility.

Another good one came up in the playlist after that video played:

Heard an interview yesterday on this one.

The guy said that Europeans killed 55 million out of 60 million native south, central and North Americans.  Then all the land those people used to cultivate food (the size of France) went back to wild growth, sucking up more CO2. That caused a mini-ice age. Almost drove into a stanchion.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/jan/31/european-colonization-of-americas-helped-cause-climate-change

3 hours ago, snafu said:

Heard an interview yesterday on this one.

The guy said that Europeans killed 55 million out of 60 million native south, central and North Americans.  Then all the land those people used to cultivate food (the size of France) went back to wild growth, sucking up more CO2. That caused a mini-ice age. Almost drove into a stanchion.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/jan/31/european-colonization-of-americas-helped-cause-climate-change

Is there a “mind blown” emoji?

House Democrats Held The First Climate Change Hearings In Six Years. It Was A Mess
by Michael Bastasch

Original Article

Top House Democrats finally got their wish to hold the first hearings on global warming in six years Wednesday, but both committee hearings meandered into discussions of civil rights, race and apocalyptic warnings without much talk about science.