Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

We already do, and then some.  2/3 + 58% = 124.666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666% agreeing.  My rounding might be slightly off.

8 hours ago, /dev/null said:

124%, must be counting votes in Chicago or Philadelphia

my point exactly

LnvhR8ED_bigger.pngCNNVerified account @CNN
FollowFollow @CNN

Scientists say that beef consumption must fall drastically to avert a climate catastrophe. But even if you're not ready to give it up entirely, you still have plenty of options that will make a big difference: https://cnn.it/2EpjniC 

DuH0qDmXcAEyzX9.jpg

Climate hysteria offers the Lefty the perfect excuse for social engineering

No more burgers or we all die IN 12 YEARS

They are going all in this time

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched #MeetThePress, whole hour on climate change, with deniers excluded. Real science matters. Message: We’d better act fast. Hey @chucktodd do this more often.

7:15 AM - 30 Dec 2018

There's a name for this kind of one sided programming.....

just on the tip of my tongue.

Oh yes... Propaganda.

• Like (+1) 1

Tropical forests store about a third of Earth's carbon and about two-thirds of its above-ground biomass. Most climate change models predict that as the world warms, all of that biomass will decompose more quickly, which would send a lot more carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. But new research presented at the American Geophysical Union's 2018 Fall Meeting contradicts that theory.

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2019-01-climate-unexpected-results.html#jCp

14 hours ago, B-Man said:

Tropical forests store about a third of Earth's carbon and about two-thirds of its above-ground biomass. Most climate change models predict that as the world warms, all of that biomass will decompose more quickly, which would send a lot more carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. But new research presented at the American Geophysical Union's 2018 Fall Meeting contradicts that theory.

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2019-01-climate-unexpected-results.html#jCp

How DARE those heathens some to a conclusion on something that does not support the consensus! They are clearly lying deniers who must have their funding pulled and their papers unreviewed and unpublished.

Edited by Koko78

54 minutes ago, Capco said:

Lol. The grasping for straws just on this last page alone is hilarious.

And pretty ***** sad. 

Well, if you're gonna change anyone's mind this is how you do it.

/Sarcasm

What are you actually saying?  Can you actually articulate your NPC thoughts?  I'd love to see you do so and will give you bonus points for quoting Alexandra Oscaiowhateverthemexicansgirlsnameis Cortez.