Global warming err Climate change HOAX

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

It's a message board, dipshit.  You don't know me, you know my posts.

Then you’re a dipshit. 

I know now lots of people quite well, who are dead, from reading their writings. From Caesar to Hume — I feel I know them quite well. 

But thats an abstract concept and so you’re probably as capable of understanding it as you are of getting an erection. 

Now I shall return to my wrench turning. It’s good to get a day outa the office!

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Then you’re a dipshit. 

I know now lots of people quite well, who are dead, from reading their writings. From Caesar to Hume — I feel I know them quite well. 

But thats an abstract concept and so you’re probably as capable of understanding it as you are of getting an erection. 

Now I shall return to my wrench turning. It’s good to get a day outa the office!

Why worry about another man's erection? Do you do that often?

3 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Then you’re a dipshit. 

Talking about erections.  Wrench Turning?Is that what you call it t?

Edited by Wacka

On 9/4/2018 at 7:49 AM, The_Dude said:

Ya know one of the reasons I hate internet conversations is you’d never say that to my face. Amazing how people are so respectful to my face, but on internets I’ve been called everything from an idiot to Hitler. Funny. 

Oh bull ****. That's something most men would say to someone face and both would laugh. Then it would be followed by you for an insulting joke and it'd goes back and forth until gay jokes are made and settle it.

7 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Oh bull ****. That's something most men would say to someone face and both would laugh. Then it would be followed by you for an insulting joke and it'd goes back and forth until gay jokes are made and settle it.

Well, voice inflection and familiarity goes a long way. I embrace some friends by letting them know that I almost didn’t get out the back door in time when they were walking in the front. Voice inflection dictates intent (serious/sarcastic) and familiarity does the rest. I make racist jokes with my minority friends alllll the time. But only after we’ve become familiar with each other. I don’t walk up to an Asian person I don’t know and complain about their depth perception and inability to drive...ya gotta know them first. 

On 9/4/2018 at 7:49 AM, The_Dude said:

Ya know one of the reasons I hate internet conversations is you’d never say that to my face. Amazing how people are so respectful to my face, but on internets I’ve been called everything from an idiot to Hitler. Funny. 

Believe me, I'd call you an idiot to your face.  And a chucklehead.

37 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Well, voice inflection and familiarity goes a long way. I embrace some friends by letting them know that I almost didn’t get out the back door in time when they were walking in the front. Voice inflection dictates intent (serious/sarcastic) and familiarity does the rest. I make racist jokes with my minority friends alllll the time. But only after we’ve become familiar with each other. I don’t walk up to an Asian person I don’t know and complain about their depth perception and inability to drive...ya gotta know them first. 

I've done just that. Someone I never met was an Asian and I knew the company they were with I can get away with it. Bought it years ago I was at a job and a guy was wearing a dolphin shirt and he saw my bills thing and he walked up to me. And it wasn't pretty stout, from Cuba.  before he says anything I ask him how long he's been a homosexuak

I walked up to some girls that could in front of me at a Haunted House Trail thing and told them their Millennial snowflake ass is better to get to the back because they'll melt. Evidently you don't call black girls white manger tell them to go to the back of anything because evidently I was a racist Trump supporter, horrible horrible person or something. So I just clownend on them for the next 30 minutes through the whole thing

I think you vastly underestimate when some people will say when they have the balls to say it and they're big enough !@#$ that they just don't care

• Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Believe me, I'd call you an idiot to your face.  And a chucklehead.

I wouldn’t hit you. I’d give you a chance to escalate it though?

Maybe both middle fingers within an inch of your face. Something special. Something like that. 

14 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I've done just that. Someone I never met was an Asian and I knew the company they were with I can get away with it. Bought it years ago I was at a job and a guy was wearing a dolphin shirt and he saw my bills thing and he walked up to me. And it wasn't pretty stout, from Cuba.  before he says anything I ask him how long he's been a homosexuak

I walked up to some girls that could in front of me at a Haunted House Trail thing and told them their Millennial snowflake ass is better to get to the back because they'll melt. Evidently you don't call black girls white manger tell them to go to the back of anything because evidently I was a racist Trump supporter, horrible horrible person or something. So I just clownend on them for the next 30 minutes through the whole thing

I think you vastly underestimate when some people will say when they have the balls to say it and they're big enough !@#$ that they just don't care

Gotta be careful. I’m no racist, but racist jokes are the best. 

6 minutes ago, Gary M said:

What do these scientists want? Why do so many of them support this hoax? Its hard to find many scientist that don't buy into it. How did they get so many scientists in on this conspiracy? 

25 minutes ago, Gary M said:

I thought deforestation was bad?

Deforestation is more than "cutting down trees."  It's the lose of biome and species diversity.  Ten acres of new alpine forest displaces ten acres higher-altitude mountain biome, and does not replace five acres of tropical forest.

Or, at a higher level (since referencing tens of acres is illustrative, but still inaccurate): increased forestation in Rocky Mountain National Park in no way affects the fragmentation and collapse of the Amazon rain forest due to logging and pasture generation, regardless of the relative number of trees involved.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Deforestation is more than "cutting down trees."  It's the lose of biome and species diversity.  Ten acres of new alpine forest displaces ten acres higher-altitude mountain biome, and does not replace five acres of tropical forest.

Or, at a higher level (since referencing tens of acres is illustrative, but still inaccurate): increased forestation in Rocky Mountain National Park in no way affects the fragmentation and collapse of the Amazon rain forest due to logging and pasture generation, regardless of the relative number of trees involved.

the new trees use CO2 right?  so that's a plus, also they shade the ground and reduce erosion?