Global warming err Climate change HOAX

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

Tom, are you retarded? Seriously. Crayons, do you eat them? 

The absorption of infrared radiation by CO2, methane, and water vapor does not keep you warn at night, you freak.  :lol:  That's not how thermodynamics works.

Jesus Christ, that is hilarious.  How did you get so mammothly ignorant?

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The absorption of infrared radiation by CO2, methane, and water vapor does not keep you warn at night, you freak.  :lol:  That's not how thermodynamics works.

Tom, I’m not getting into thermodynamics. Know why? I don’t know **** about it. Like, not much. Even though I do a bit because of my trade, it’s not something I have an understanding of. 

That said, you’re truly a moron who wants to take issue with settled science. 

If you want to prove I don’t science well I’ll save you. I cannot speak on the atmosphere, and greenhouse gases. It’s not my knowledge base. But, what tiny bit I learned and retained from kindergarten to college biology all dictates you’re a douchebag. 

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

GoodLoneEland-small.gif

• Haha (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Tom, I’m not getting into thermodynamics. Know why? I don’t know **** about it. Like, not much. Even though I do a bit because of my trade, it’s not something I have an understanding of. 

That said, you’re truly a moron who wants to take issue with settled science. 

If you want to prove I don’t science well I’ll save you. I cannot speak on the atmosphere, and greenhouse gases. It’s not my knowledge base. But, what tiny bit I learned and retained from kindergarten to college biology all dictates you’re a douchebag. 

Then SHUT THE !@#$ UP, YOU IGNORANT CHUCKLEHEAD. 

Jesus...you make absolutely incorrect statements that you fully admit you are completely ignorant about, and you somehow think you're not a !@#$ing ****head?   What was your MOS again?  Polish Mine Detector?

12 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I mean I'm an idiot and could prove so but I don't open my mouth and make it obvious.  What some people do to prove their ignorance is embarrassing.

You've come a long way Pilgrim. It's not easy going from Boyst to Manst.

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Then SHUT THE !@#$ UP, YOU IGNORANT CHUCKLEHEAD. 

Jesus...you make absolutely incorrect statements that you fully admit you are completely ignorant about, and you somehow think you're not a !@#$ing ****head?   What was your MOS again?  Polish Mine Detector?

My MOS is irrelevant to this.

My statement wasnt incorrect. 

I freely admit when im not an expert at something (which is something you’re clearly incapable of). 

Why are you so obsessed with me, Tom? 

Also, Tom, it is clear you’re a disingenuous jackass. On every subject and to everyone you present yourself as a man of knowledge on the topic. You do it so often that you cannot possibly be acquainted with all that you claim to be. 

It is out out of my sense of humility that I freely admit im not an expert in things, and I typically state so before asking questions to increase my knowledge which is vast. But I don’t know everything. I know this topic from a certain standpoint but what I do with it is I rely on doctors and experts to tell me what the available evidence states and then I attempt to understand it and learn it. I’m genuine like that. 

Anyways, you suck balls. I’m better than you. And I could totally beat you in video games. That last one was harsh, but I feel it had to be said. 

By the way, how old are you? My guess is mid-50’s based on everything I’ve read from you.  

24 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I freely admit when im not an expert at something (which is something you’re clearly incapable of). 

Why are you so obsessed with me, Tom? 

Also, Tom, it is clear you’re a disingenuous jackass. On every subject and to everyone you present yourself as a man of knowledge on the topic. You do it so often that you cannot possibly be acquainted with all that you claim to be. 

It is out out of my sense of humility that I freely admit im not an expert in things, and I typically state so before asking questions to increase my knowledge which is vast. But I don’t know everything. I know this topic from a certain standpoint but what I do with it is I rely on doctors and experts to tell me what the available evidence states and then I attempt to understand it and learn it. I’m genuine like that. 

Anyways, you suck balls. I’m better than you. And I could totally beat you in video games. That last one was harsh, but I feel it had to be said. 

By the way, how old are you? My guess is mid-50’s based on everything I’ve read from you.  

Ah, the irony.

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Ah, the irony.

Can you not say the same for yourself? Do you not have areas of which you’re an expert? Do you not feel you have a vast knowledge? Are there things that you completely unfamiliar with? Because if you answered yes to those questions then you could write as I did. 

8 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The argument is over.

You lost.

Oh? Well that stinks. I wanted to win.?

44 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Yes, it was.  To paraphrase Wolfgang Pauli, not only is it not right, it's not even wrong.

48 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

It's entirely possible.  I'll even tell you part of the secret: don't smoke pot.  

I'm unconcerned with your opinion of me, since you're a demonstrated fool.

51 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Younger than that.

That's right, I've become a polymath in about ten years' less time than you give me credit for.  It's possible, when you're not stoned all the time. 

Now go suck your own dick some more, chucklehead.

15 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yes, it was.  To paraphrase Wolfgang Pauli, not only is it not right, it's not even wrong.

It's entirely possible.  I'll even tell you part of the secret: don't smoke pot.  

Younger than that.

That's right, I've become a polymath in about ten years' less time than you give me credit for.  It's possible, when you're not stoned all the time. 

Now, there's only two ways one could suck their own dick. Either it's very large or he has a spine like a jelly fish. Since he's been one to be quite vocal about his warlike experiences and putting other people down, I'm thinking he's trying to compensate for something.

38 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Younger than that.

No, you misunderstand — it’s not your “education” that had me guessing your age to be mid-50’s, it’s your crankiness. 

So, how does a guy your age get so cranky? You don’t get laid much do you?

11 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Putting up with idiots like you.

Ya know one of the reasons I hate internet conversations is you’d never say that to my face. Amazing how people are so respectful to my face, but on internets I’ve been called everything from an idiot to Hitler. Funny. 

13 hours ago, The_Dude said:

No, you misunderstand — it’s not your “education” that had me guessing your age to be mid-50’s, it’s your crankiness. 

So, how does a guy your age get so cranky? You don’t get laid much do you?

It's a message board, dipshit.  You don't know me, you know my posts.

• Like (+1) 2